Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which of your created zanpakto is your favorite? - Minitokyo

which of your created zanpakto is your favorite?

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 3 total items

>=0000000~~~~~! mine would be kaosu-ken (chaos blade)

shi-kai (only form for now) 5 ft. black scimitar hand gaurd is an axe blade on top and bottom at begining of the blade holt 1.5 ft. holt .

abilities: when activated weilder sprouts black wings from his back
chains of hell: chains shoot from the ground and restrain enemy
death of a god: each chain link explodes
dark votex: (final move) you charge the blade through the enemy and they are pulled into oblivion(only effective on a hollow)

combo is called slaying of death god
also can do other hellish combos need to work on it

sasori07

sasori07

The Soul Scorpion

Allow me to demonstrate a true Zanpaktou Masterpiece! ! ! ! !

Name: Sasori (scorpion)

Permanent Shi Kai (it is always like this)

Shi Kai Form: a scorpion tail sprouting from the base of the wielders neck and hanging like a braid of hair to the base of the spine. The wielder can extend the tail to a maximum length of 15 feet and it is basically the equivalent of a third arm

Shi Kai Abilities: the tail can strike faster than the eye can follow

The bone that the tail is made of is harder than steel

While the tails sting is sharp, it lacks the capability to deal damage to armored people, however it is a piercing weapon and so has the ability to puncture anything, even if to just prick the flesh a slight bit.

The sting secretes a deadly poison; if anyone has blood drawn by the tail the poison enters the bloodstream and gets to work. The poison causes the body to go numb in a few minutes and will kill the victim within three days unless an antidote is provided.

Ban Kai Form: 2 more tails sprout out of the wielders shoulder blades, one from each shoulder, giving the wielder 3 deadly tails. A pair of flat glowing stones appear in the hands of the wielder. The stones become a part of the wielders palm

Ban Kai Abilities: Has the same powers as Shi Kai as well as the following:

The tails can form an impregnable shield wall by wrapping around the wielder.

The stones can bend light, allowing the wielder to actually create solid objects out of light

The stones can also project beams of superheated light that burn whatever they touch. (Note: this action cannot be used if the stones are being used to create an object. However they can be used one stone making an object and the other firing a beam)

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

People Contain Both Good & Evil

This is my Zanpaktou

Name- Sagaku HiMei (Balancer Of Light & Dark)

Normal form- 2ft mirror polished blade, no guard, black silk rapped handle with a smooth 3inch oval onyx on the base.

Shiki Release- Shine in the darkness! Sagaku HiMei

Shiki form- Same basic shape and look but the blade is made of intense white light and there's a small knife of pure blackness emanating from the onyx.

Shiki abilities- Sagaku HiMei can control light and darkness to a good degree, the main blade's light is so intense it can blind the opponent in close combat (this has no effect on the owner) the blade is also searing hot as intense light generates heat. The bottom of the handle can be removed with the onyx acting as a guard for the knife of darkness wich is attached with a chain of blazing light, the knife itself is only 4inches but sense it is utterly devoid of light (similar to a blackhole without the gravity) it's attacks are freezing cold and can cause frostbite and numbness if the same plase is attacked repeatedly.

merged: 03-09-2009 ~ 01:59pm
novabombd's Zanpaktou Continued...

Bankai Release- Ban...Kai! Eta-naru Sagaku HiMei (Eternal Balancer Of Light & Dark)

Bankai form- The Zanpaktou disappears becoming a faint white glow on my right arm and a faint black shadow on my left arm.

Bankai abilities- While in bankai Eta-naru Sagaku HiMei can completely control light & darkness this gives it some unique abilities and abilities similar to other zanpaktou.
Similar abilities-
It can blast and control darkness so devoid of light it has strong ice & freezing properties (similar to hitsugaya toushiro's shiki)
It can completely whiteout or blackout an area rendering sight useless (similar to tousen kaname's bankai but it only takes away sight, not everything but touch)
It can generate and blast intense light and heat (similar to a mixture of "old man yama's shikai and ichigo's getsuga tenshou)
It can bend light to make illusions that can attack and do damage but can also be damaged, there made of condensed light and require concentration.

merged: 03-09-2009 ~ 02:21pm
novabombd Continued again...

It can bend light in many other ways like bending the light into lenses to see great distances or be coming invisible.
It also increases the users speed by letting them jump through shadows.

I know it's alot but we've seen some amazing Zanpaktous in the show and alot of the abilities are strong shikai abilities. I started thinking this while I was watching the show, please anyone tell me what you think, I'm thinking about starting a bleach D&D campaign and maybe doing a fanfic with this being one of my original characters Zanpaktou.
this was fun thanks.

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.