Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Welcome to the Princess World - Need help, dark wall - Minitokyo

Welcome to the Princess World - Need help, dark wall

page 1 of 1 10 total items

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

OK, I've noticed that my last wall (being a "dark" one) didn't got so much popularity as i thought -_- -_- :sweat:
However, thyat was only a training wall, there are so many thigns happenning to me that I'm now making dark walls, and don't know why. . .
well, I'm quite insecure about this one, is the one I've been working on, i don't know if you say, any suggestions to this wall?

Welcome to the Princess's World

so please any suggestions tell me, bacause it's not finished yet :)

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

I think that wall is quite finished... :)
But I would do something about the test,though...because you barely see it..maybe move it somewhere else?

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

miku, the extracting of the scan[the girl].there is a line right side of the ribbon, and some other parts, check those first, before submitting, i think the wall is not bad~ ^-^and about the darkness, try maybe to darken the image, maybe that would be better, and the scan make it look like there is real fire going on~ XD like you know a campfire, and how the image has certain part dark and in front of the fire, it glows? haha! yeah! it would be even better~ ^-^ hope that helped.

boy oh boy it's been long since i made a wall, maybe i'll do one soon~ ^-^ well good luck with yours! ^-^

Signature Image

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

oh i think its cute.

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

the colours don't quite match. The foreground is red + blue/teal and quite bright, but the background is purple-ish and quite dark. try playing around with the colour balance, maybe desaturate the foreground a bit.

The extraction on the right (around her hair) looks a bit weird, a bit pixelated.

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Hey Miku!
Okay, let's get started. Like Maplerose says, the colours do contrast a bit. And I find it a little weird that the lines look so jagged.. Maybe you would want to clean that up? Maybe a little blur, careful smudging, repainting.. (which was what I did for my wall). Some stuff seems to have been cut off to in the extraction, like the ribbon.. And the smear of colour above her head doesn't quite look right. I think the best thing to do to fix that would be to extract/rub that off and vector new lineart or something.

Hmm, the text is a little hard to see.. Maybe you could break up the title like say, "Welcome to" at the left of her, and "The Princess World" at the right. And I think using the same font would probably be tidier though the second font did look sorta cool, in a horror way.. But it's hard to read with the dark sky bg..

But you know, I like your sky! And the flames too! Are they painted by you? It's quite well done! As to what to add on.. for some reason I think of a large black raven perched behind her. ^^

Well, see you!

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

oh guys thank you for the suggestions! i'll try to get it better and submit it, taking all this suggestions into account :)

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

I think there could be more gradient shades in the picture to make it more in depth, and maybe make the bright coloured parts not as vivid? It's my own preference that I don't like walls that's too bright, but some people like bright walls.

nice one. but it looks a little freaky to me.

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

hmm i think it has the makings of a great wall, but its very odd that shes so short, i havent tried it on my desktop yet but i think it would be a very strange proportion. i wish you would make her bigger (if possible) and move her.

and yea there are some issues with the extraction but those have already been addressed. maybe you can put some light or some background elements that blend into her hair to fix the problem and also blend her better in the background.

i'm excited to see the submission =]

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.