Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do u like about soul eater ^^ - Minitokyo

what do u like about soul eater ^^

Tagged under Soul Eater

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

soul eater is one of the few new animes that pull to it because of its combination of action and comedy, i mean there is no way u could tell if the scene is about to be action or comedy lol.
its a realy great show that has me addicted, the action it has is also amazing, not to mention the animation ;)

i hope u guys like this series ^^

I like it very much. I love Stein

It's a good anime but I think there's something missing

>>>>>>>>>>>

I like the style but definitely think there's something missing...a little too childish for me.

hmmm maybe the missing part is that the main character isnt the strongest (finally) lol
i hate animes where the hero is uber, this is great.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I liked the characters myself in it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I like the idea of weapon meisters and people who turn into weapons for them to wield. And the characters are really funny.

ya thats a new idea , ppl turning into weapons for others to weild its a cool idea :D, they just keep on making new stuff , i dont how they do it lol

ppl turning into weapons...
thats erementar gerard (i think it was this XD )

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

It's because the story is about soul, spirit powers and weapons XD

奥村雪男 :
『今からで。。。僕はお父さんの代わりに弟​を保護します。』
『これは笑っするものではありません!』

I like the style and the voices of the characters! But it's a really funny serie with Great action! >_< Yee!

Erm... i think the setting of Souleater is really unique and its storyline is quite good.

Perhaps what keeps me watching this anime is the meisters and their respective weapon. They are very unique and of all weapons i like Tsubaki the most ^^

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

i love EVERYTHING about it :D
the plot, the fighting scenes, the characters; ALL OF IT!
yes im a huge soul eater fan

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

im only read the manga but i love the characters (soul the most)there all so different from each other yet make a great team i also love the comedy can't wait to see the anime :)

raven0021

digimon

i like soul eater because of...........it's characters!yeah, blackstar,death,soul and tsubaki is doing great.....love it!

('',)

oh hi xD
this is my first post *-*
this anime was great!
the characters, plot, everything was cool!
hope they do a second season or something like that

i like Soul and Kid, they're funny xD

exxcalibaaaaaar! haha, yeah not much else about the anime i liked since it fell into the trap of catching up with its manga counterpart too soon, so they botched the latter part of the series..anyway i will say i love the manga...good stuff

i love the characters and the plot XD~!
i hope that they'll make a 2nd season X3~!

Ahhh! Soul eater is awesome! It's funny n action packed which is kinda hard to find. It's also new too. The characters are good Kid and Soul are my favorites~

HI... I like the anime too.

It have greaaaat story and character too...

nice storyline too.... -^.^-

I love that this anime has a little bit of everything in it!
I LOL in each episode and I definetily get excited with the fights!
I like the way characters are, they are all so different and they have good stories ^^

Love the humor, action, and tasteable drama, esp. the characters. Yet, something is missing: romance. That'll be nice, but i still like it the way it is. :)

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Just the fact that it was like a breath of fresh air. I think that it really hit every single category correctly besides romance but I feel like if the series was re-released, they would probably focus on that a bit more..and leave out the bad ending.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.