Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kyu-chan on MT! ^^ - Minitokyo

Kyu-chan on MT! ^^

page 1 of 1 11 total items

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

Hello everyone!

I forgot when I made this account (I'm sure that it was a long time ago), so it might seem as if I'm an older member, but it's only recently that I actually got around to remembering that OH- I have a Minitokyo account... ^_^'

About myself:

- I like giving nicknames, especially to people whom I often converse with. These nicknames range from formal ones (using -san or -nim) to silly ones (using -chama or completely altering another person's name). I prefer adding an '-ey' soung to nicknames (e.g. I call my fiance "James" as "Jamee").

- I like COLA. Yes, cola. Pepsi-Cola. PEPCHY! OMG. I want some right now! Pepchy + maraschino cherries = yum!

- On other sites, I also use this username (kyubichan) or my real-life nickname (DinDeen). I sign my original artwork with "d33n", which is "deen" with the "ee" changed to "33" (using leet or 1337).

- I play a whole lot of videogames (mostly standalone), and recently I got back to playing an MMORPG called "Tantra Online"; ah the nostalgia... I was one of the beta testers for it, many years ago. LOL.

- I really like shounen-action anime (e.g. YuYuHakusho). I do not like drama or romance, but slice-of-life titles sometimes appeal to me (e.g. Bitter Virgin). I prefer anime/manwha with either crisp, cool-looking character designs (e.g. Blassreiter), or cute ones (e.g. Lucky Star).

- And I am female. Yes, with XX chromosomes.

So! I look forward to talking/chatting/hanging out with you MT people!

Because yes!

Hi Hi Kyu chan :D
and Welcome Back? XD

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

Quote by monoaltopowaHi Hi Kyu chan :D
and Welcome Back? XD

XD Yes and thanks, a 'Welcome Back' would be appropriate, I guess.

(Never made an intro thread before and I wasn't aware that MT had a forum until about a week ago, in case anyone was wondering)

Because yes!

XD

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

marielcdizon

ordinary teenage girl

Konnichiwa and welcome to MT!
nice to meet you by the way
hope to see you around

Yo, irasshai!

Welcome ^^ I like action anime more than romance type too ... though beautiful art always appeal to me no matter if the story is good or not. XD

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

Quote by KuraKazeWelcome ^^ I like action anime more than romance type too ... though beautiful art always appeal to me no matter if the story is good or not. XD

XD Yeah, even if my friends say that some anime or manga is good, I put off reading or watching it if I don't like that artstyle.

Because yes!

Quote by kyubichan

Quote by KuraKazeWelcome ^^ I like action anime more than romance type too ... though beautiful art always appeal to me no matter if the story is good or not. XD

XD Yeah, even if my friends say that some anime or manga is good, I put off reading or watching it if I don't like that artstyle.

I know, I feel exactly the same way...Art is essential for me, especially ones accompanied by a masterpiece of a story/plot. But if the anime has good art but bad story I drop it within 3 Episodes.

Hi Kyubichan or Kyu-chan! Welcome to MT... :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

welcome to Minitokyo!

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.