Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is you favorite anime genre? - Minitokyo

What is you favorite anime genre?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

kirei23

kirei23

Shoujo fan

When it comes to manga, you would probably have your favorite genre.
what's yours?

:D I, specifically, is currently ADDICTED to Shoujo anime. This is my LATEST addiction. It all started when a friend of mine [hahaha she's 'lurking' somewhere out there] motivated me to read Vampire Knight. shocks, i got addicted right away. After reading it alll through the 44th chapter, I decided to take a break..then i read other mangas as well. SHOUJO to be particular.

which includes.. 7th PERIOD IS A SECRET, Chouchou Kumo (which includes BUTTERFLY KISS, etc, etc,) BLOODY KISS (jinkies, this is much like Vampire Knight), and..well.. actually i'm still reading Bloody Kiss.

I started Bitter Virgin before, but then i stopped. lol. and the only other genre not related to shoujo, that i'm currently reading is, Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei.

So. that's my story. I guess I've made it too long. ^_^' lol. so. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GENRE?

the candle flame of thought, seems to shine it's brightest, in the darkness..

Signature

shoujo and shonen... :p
i like vampire knight too, and ouran and the wallflower

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

High Fantasy and Moe

Even better if they're both together

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Oh my goodness.. there are definitely too many. I love almost everything (but sorry, no yaoi/yuri for me...)

Shoujo was probably my first love, though lately I've been finding that the storylines all seem the same. Same with Shonen. I do follow a lot of JUMP series because I enjoy the easy-to follow storylines (read: don't make you think very hard) as well as the character designs. :D

However, my favorites would have to be action/supernatural (GetBackers, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Mushishi, Natsume Yuujin Chou) or the more mature titles (NANA).

Signature Image

action, adventure, comedy, slice of life, shounen, ecchi

seinen and shonen , and also ecchi!

When it comes to manga, I would definitely say I'm in love with shoujo manga.
I'm currently reading ones like Koko ni Iru Yo!, High School Debut, We Experienced the Affair, and so on.
When it comes to anime, however, I prefer shounen over anything.
Like Naruto, Bleach, Zombie-Loan, and so on.
I have taken to Loveless, though, and so have my friends at school.

omarss

Omarssikins

Shounen and ecchi respectively but I don't discriminate as long as the anime is interesting.

polinag96

polinag96

angel girl

i like shugo chara mostly, i also read Koko Ni Iru Yo!- it is awesome manga, love it, my favorite anime are shugo chara and soul eater

Angel DustSignature Image

Comedy and ecchi (Thus romantic comedies) are good. I'm also into Gundam... Not mecha in general, just Gundam... Really dont mix well. Oh well.

shoujo, Romantic and fun manga^^ Like lovely complex, High school Debut, Hot gimmick, Vampire Knight, Galuen alice (they are so cute and funny!), and emm,, hana-kimi^__^

Shounen, fantasy, and shounen-ai.

Galtrann

Galtrann

Sticky and Sweet

Shoujo XD

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Definitely romantic comedy, action, adventure, shounen ..

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

anatoishiraku

SAY GOODBYE TO ANATO

If it's anime, then I'd choose Slice of life, Shounen, Supernatural.
For manga, it's Yaoi, Shounen Ai, Shoujo,

The Noble Knight Has No Need To Prove Himself, For He Is Noble.

anything with comedy inside is good. i always need a good laugh

1) action/romance
2) school life/ romance
3) shonen/supernatural/sci-fi
4) action/mecha

shojo, fantasy, action, sci-fie, horror- depending on the story of the manga

SweetyKnight

SweetyKnight

Jiraiya's Fool!

Many kinds. Though I always find myself watching mostly fanservice types. lol

I still don't get it, what's fanservice types?
I heard of it a lot but never recieved an explanation

fantasy, mecha, action, comedy, supernatural, romance, all good! :D

Mine are Romance and Drama X-P can't help it

I'm fine with any as long as it has a good story and please no fanservice types

Science Fiction.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.