Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mt-Maigetsu: Issue No 14 - Minitokyo

Mt-Maigetsu: Issue No 14

Did you go trick-or-treating for Halloween?

Yes! I got lots of candy
48 votes
No, I'm too old for that...
73 votes
Yes, I went with my little brother/sister
11 votes
No, I went to a Halloween party instead
53 votes
I gave out the candy...
47 votes
No, I don't celebrate Halloween
220 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Fillling you in on the latest.

Mt-Maigetsu: Issue No 14
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/banner1v2kd9.jpg
This month's banner by ASH-Hikari

CONTENTS
Super special issue!

A/ What's New in Minitokyo:
Do you want to write for Mai-chan? (And new features around MT)
B/ Ask a Mod Mai-chan's Mail bag!
Wooo mail!
C/ The Adventures of Popular-chan
T-They found out?!
D/ Anime Spotlight
A boy and his Book of Friends.
E/ Get to Know Your MT Staff!
It's unicorn's turn!
F/ Featured Group
Inspiration from music...
G/ Staff Picks
Art that deserves more love!
H/ Competitions and Projects
Are you missing out on the fun? Join in :D
I/ Group Ads
Looking for a new group to join, or to make new friends?
J/ Have your say!
Mai-chan loves to feel loved!
K/ The Usual Stuff
The enlightening links to Minitokyo Zen-dom...

------

A/ RECENTLY IN MINITOKYO...

Mai-chan is soooooo sorry! She was so busy trying to figure out what to be for Halloween that she completely forgot about last month's issue! She hopes that you all still love her and that this super special issue will make up for things.

~~ <3 Mai-chan

**ATTENTION faithful readers! The MTM staff are still looking for members who are interested in writing for the MTM! If that sounds like you, please send in a sample piece by PMing it to Mai-chan's mailbox. We are particularly looking for an anime/manga reviewer and/or a music reviewer, but we're up for anything!

Also, thanks to everyone who expressed interest in making banners! As you can see, this month's banners were made by ASH-Hikari!

Changes around MT
Article written by MapleRose

Minitokyo has moved to a new and faster server! And as you may have realized, there are new features being added to MT here and there. Here are some major new features:

- Tabs! You can now see tabs in the forum, in galleries, and on userpages. A handy shortcut to browsing.

- Descriptions beside thumbnails in the gallery! For example, if you go to browse the wallpaper gallery or the indy art gallery, you can see the title, who made it, the resolution, the series, whether it's in elite gallery, and the number of faves. Cool right?

- Bigger thumbnails! Thumbnails are now 500px wide. With the new server, loading time shouldn't be that bad.

- Scan descriptions are optional, if there is no description, the layout changes to save some space.

- Now you know how many credits you'll get for commenting. However, please note that spamming, or posting comments that are too short, won't get you any credits, and that moderators may delete spam, which may take away credits.

- Thumbnail URLs have changed. Instead of http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/thumbs/******.jpg (where the ****** is the numeric ID of the gallery item you find in the URL), now it's http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/##/##/******.jpg where ##/##/ are randomly generated numbers. The reason for this change is to organize thumbnails into folders. Here's a tip on how to find the image URL to post on group guestbooks or userpages. If you're using Firefox, right-click on the thumbnail image, and select "Copy image location", and you'll have the image URL on your clipboard to paste wherever you need it. If you're using Internet Explorer, right-click on the thumbnail image, select "Properties", and copy the "Address (URL).

- If you started a thread, there will be a "thread starter" label beside your name on your forum posts in your thread; And there are navigations back to various pages above the quick reply box.

- New review layout! Bigger titles, and you can now see previews to review (ie the beginning of the review as a teaser)

There are more new features coming!

As with new features, there are probably bugs and room for improvement. You can always give your feedback in the forum. Credit system feedback or Gallery changes feedback. Also, the download previews are disabled; to give feedback on whether it should come back or not, check this thread

------

B/ MAI-CHAN'S MAILBAG

Quote by sailorchironHey Mai-chan!

Has anyone heard from Sheqel about the new MT? He had planned on going live in July, but he's not answering his email and nothing has been updated at the temporary page.

As you all know, we've been doing some beta testing on a new layout for MT. We caught up with Sheqel to find out what the status of the new layout was. He writes: "Unfortunately, I had to write in the new layout thread that it is postponed because there was a lot of feedback implying the current layout was preferred." But, he is adding new features to MT ^^

Thanks again for writing in sailorchiron!
------

C/ THE ADVENTURES OF POPULAR-CHAN
What Not to Do in MT

Disclaimer: This was written purely for entertainment purposes, no offense is intended in any way. This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real actual persons, places, or events is purely coincidental. Thanks to BotFreya for all her help ^__~

Part XIV: How did they find out?!?

After school, you decided to go on MT and see how your accounts are doing. Hmm, which one should you log into first? Ah it doesn't matter. Good thing you saved the passwords and usernames, ten accounts are hard to keep track of sometimes!

Ehhhh?!? After logging onto the first account, "SasukeIsHawt99", instead of seeing your usual control panel, you see a page that says "Access Denied. You have been banned from Minitokyo. Generally this is a permanent decision."

B-Banned?! Okay... You try to go to your control panel manually, and you get the same message. What about the forums? The art gallery? The scan gallery? Your groups? Nope, every page you try to access gives you back that same message...

Why? How? But.... it, it's a bug, right?

Maybe that account is broken. So you try a different one.

Same thing. Okay, that's weird. You try another account, and get the same message.

You start to panic a little. Finally, you log on to your original account, POpUlaR-cHaN, and find it's banned too!

Your accounts have all been banned... why? What did you do?

You decide to log out to see if there's anything on your page. Sure enough, you got a guestbook entry listing all of your accounts, saying how you're only allowed one account, that was your third strike, and that you're banned.

B-But how?! How did they find out? What proof do they have? You made sure to make the location, age, userpages, avatars, and even photos, different!

Indignant, you create a new account (since you can't use any of your previous ones) to open a thread to complain, saying how POpUlaR-cHaN and those other accounts have nothing to do with each other, and please un-ban you. Then just to be sure, you create another new account pretending to be "SasukeIsHawt", and open a thread saying how the moderators were mistaken in saying that you are the same person as this "POpUlaR-cHaN". That way, you'll have both parties testify on being different people, and maybe you'll get both of them back!

Meanwhile, you decide to browse around MT using your new accounts, and fave a few of POpUlaR-cHaN's things while you're at it....

Will POpUlaR-cHaN's plan work? Will she get her accounts back, or will she have to say good-bye to MT forever? Find out next time on the final chapter of the Adventures of Popular-chan!

Article written by MapleRose

------

D/ ANIME SPOTLIGHT

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/firefly/th_natsume.jpg
Title: Natsume Yuujin Chou
Alternative Title: Natsume and the Book of Friends
Based on the manga by Yuki Midorikawa

Thanks to a recommendation from Elves, I decided to check this series out. The main plot of the series is this:

Ever since he was young, Natsume Takashi has had the ability to see spirits. However, once he inherits a strange book that belonged to his deceased grandmother, Reiko, he discovers the reason why spirits surround him. The book contains the names of these spirits, and whoever owns the book has power over them. This is because a binding contract was formed between the spirits and Natsume's grandmother when their name was written on the pages. Now, Natsume is determined to free the spirits and dissolve the contracts. With the help of a spirit cat, Madara/Nyanko-Sensei, his days are filled trying to return the names to these spirits.

If you are a fan of Mushishi, I would recommend this series to you as well. Like Mushishi, the series is slightly episodic in nature (like a "spirit of the week" thing), but I felt that each storyline was resolved satisfactorily. This series also has a good combination of both comedy and drama (though nothing TOO heavy). While the main focus of the story is giving back the names from the Book of Friends, a recurring theme throughout the series seems to be loneliness and how characters/spirits deal with it. A little more mature topic, but to some degree I think that everyone can relate to feeling alone.

The characters were another high point in the series for me. It was nice to have a main character who was not all action/power (like a lot of Shonen Jump characters...) and who was not supergenki/ditzy. Natsume's got this calm demeanor that pairs nicely with Madara's craziness. The interaction between the two makes for some definite LOL moments. (Which I actually did, and the rest of my family looked at me oddly. ^_^')

The only thing I thought could be improved was the art quality, but it's not like it was so bad it was unwatchable. I was just hoping for art quality to match with the quality of the storyline.

Overall, a very impressive series and I am definitely looking forward to the second season (coming soon)!

Natsume Yuujin Chou on Wikipedia
Episode 1 summary -Courtesy of Garten
Anime: Episode 1

Remember, you can suggest a new anime and one of the moderators here at MiniTokyo will watch the first episode and give you their honest review of it.

If you want to suggest an anime for a moderator to watch then PM the details to Mai-Chan. Just give the name of the anime, and include a couple of reasons why you think we should review it (is it funny, beautiful, gritty?). Simple enough, ne!

Article written by fireflywishes
------

E/ GET TO KNOW YOUR MT STAFF!
Hello faithful readers! fireflywishes here bringing you our LAST Mod interview... T_T But certainly not our least! This month we delve into the mind of unicorn2006!
---------------------

fireflywishes (F): How long have you been a Mod?
unicorn2006 (U): Errr...since 2005. Almost 3 years actually. (OMG o_0 so long!)

F: What's your favorite thing about being a Mod?
U: Mmm... being friends with other mods. :D And quality control is always fun too.

F: How do you think that the Doujinshi gallery has changed over the course of your Modship?
U: I think the doujinshi gallery in general has had some increased attention over time. I remember when I first signed up on MT the gallery was pretty sad, which was why I started submitting a few pieces to doujinshi, since I didn't know how to wall (and still don't). I see a lot more high quality works in the gallery, which makes me happy. It's still dwarfed by walls and scans, but we do have some staple members submitting really good doujins, which I think was not the case early on.

F: Are there any MT artists whose work you admire?
U: Of course! One doujinshi artist that really caught my eye was GaiJiN. Incredible artistry and awesome skills with different types of medium. And HAND drawn too, not on the computer. I'm traditional, I always think that's a plus :-P. It seems like he has improved drastically, if you look at the different pieces he has submitted over time.

F: Seeing as you are also a doujinshi artist, what would you say inspires YOUR work?
U: Mmm...boredom ^_^' I started drawing anime characters because they're such simplified, exaggerated, but beautified versions of the human body and that intrigued me. But I only draw when I'm really bored and feeling slightly artistic. I haven't drawn anything in a while.

F: Will we be seeing any new submissions from you in the future?
U: Lol, probably not for a while. There's this one piece that I started... a year ago? that I still haven't finished because I've been busy. (work and all)
F: Well, we'll all definitely hope to see it someday!

F: What advice would you give a member who was thinking about starting to draw doujinshi?
U: I think the easiest way to learn is by imitating someone else's work-- trying to draw a scanned character or something. I don't know about all that "going back to the basics by studying drawing books" stuff unless you have a REALLY untrained eye. By trying to recreate a good piece in front of you, you often end up learning quite a bit of how it all works.
----------------------------

F: Now for Random Question time! :D What do you do when you're not on MT?
U: Usually working or eating or sleeping or hanging out with fiance and friends. But working and sleeping takes up most of my time. What about a question that doesn't focus on my sad life as a slave? ;)

F: What anime character are you most like? Either physically or personality wise...
U: Oh, that's really hard... I have no idea. I've never thought about that before. Anime to me is another world that I immerse myself into, I never project any of myself onto a character. Hm... now you're making me want to come up with one...
F: ;)

F: Where is one place in the world you've always wanted to go?
U: Italy. I've always had a fascination with Italian things, and my all time fav artist is Bernini. So a couple of years ago I went just to see his stuff--but I want to go again. Aside from that, I want to go to Japan, and... a remote island nobody has ever heard of... Scratch remote island-- just any really pretty island.

F: What is the funkiest/wildest piece of clothing you own?
U: Well I don't do wild/funky much anymore, but I used to buy those hooker platform heels because I wanted to be tall. But then I could never really wear them because they never matched with any of my clothes...and they kill your feet.

F: Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time?
U: If I concentrate, yea. (just tried it)

F: What song(s) do you have playing on repeat lately?
U: "Death of a Dream' by Epica and "Human" by The Killers. Most of the other ones are Korean songs. :) There's this one song by Jewelry called "In Case You Wouldn't Know" (<- roughly translated, I have no idea what they call it in English), "This Song" by 2AM, and "Wish" by K.Will.

F: What is your favorite anime of all time?
U: I would have to say AIR. That one really gripped me. Though since then I've had a few others that can compete with it, but I feel like I should be loyal to AIR.

F: Finally, do you have any last words before we end the interview?
U: Everyone should watch Seirei no Moribito!
------------------------------------------

That concludes this month's "Get to Know Your MT Staff!" Next issue we'll start with the Elite Members! Remember, if you have a member of the staff that you'd like to know more about or would like to submit a question, send it to (fireflywishes) via PM.

------

F/ FEATURED GROUP

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/gaara/dosbannerak6.jpg
Banner by gaara-no-shukaku

depths-of-sound encourages members to express music through art, and be inspired by music. As it says on the group page, "Music is power, and as such, it fuels our creative energies". The group has a bi-weekly Band Highlight that introduce members to various bands and singers.

nominated by Pandemonium91, article written by MapleRose

------

G/ STAFF PICKS
This month we salute some stunning Halloween themed artwork!

http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/24/49/354974.jpg
Devious Duo by windyroller

What an excellent Halloween piece! Euclid's expression is so mischievous, one wonders what kind of pranks he and Creepy Cat are going to play (have already played?) on unsuspecting trick-or-treaters. chosen by fireflywishes

http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/34/45/357284.jpg
Gundam Meister-Halloween 2008 by SAKURAZERO

I love all the costumes Sakurazero drew the characters in, especially Haro, he looks so adorable with those little fangs ^^. Beautiful colouring as always, I love the glow effect on the jack-o-lanterns. chosen by MapleRose

http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/36/14/355736.jpg
"Hold on ,princess" by dothaithanh

dothaithanh's done it again, he created a beautiful Halloween piece that is highly rich in colours and textures and simply not the scary-type we've seen. Imaginative and more like a fairytale story, I absolutely love the topsy-turvy composition in this piece. chosen by gaara-no-shukaku

http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/40/47/357390.jpg
I Live While The World Dies by dslassey

Creepy yet whimsical, the style of the characters reminds me of Tim Burton. The use of patterns and lighting makes this a great Halloween wall. chosen by MapleRose

Do you know of an item you think deserves more love? You can actually PM Mai-chan about it! Include the gallery item and a short reason why you think it's great. If Mai-chan also thumbs up, we'll feature it next issue! Just don't nominate your own gallery items X-P Cheeky cheeky!

------

H/ COMPETITIONS AND PROJECTS
(in alphabetical order)

Autumn Festival Contest
The various~ANIME~fanfics group will be having a contest called Autumn Festival Contest. The contest starts as of now and ends on the 4th of November (unless someone asked for an extension).

Announcement thread: Details

"HeartBreak Hotel" Contest Ball
GundamSeed-Angels is hosting a contest ball, ie, a Wall/Banner contest. The wall or banner must be a night theme, must contain tears, and must contain one character unless the character is holding photos of more people, and must have red in it. The Deadline is Nov 20th.

Announcement thread: Contest details

Remember if you don't tell us it's on, we can't tell everyone else. ;)

------
I/ GROUP ADS
doujinshi-support-club - Do you draw with pen, pencil, crayons, tablet or other media? Do you want to improve your skills or share your own talents with other people? Or do you just plain love doujinshi? Then this group is for you!

vectory - Love vectoring? Then, join this group! It features high-quality wallpapers and vectors, as well as tutorials for you to learn.

wings-lovers - A misc group for art and discussion.

celestial-luminesse - An art group for vectoring and wallpapering.

oldsters - A misc group for member over 18 and out of highschool to interact.

paint-o-rama - Because painting is IN.

kaleidostar-4-ever - A group for Kaleido Star fans to gather.

gundam00-devils - Discuss the newest episodes or random fandom on Gundam 00!

vote - Vote for your fave anime characters, check out the different competitions going on!

------

J/ HAVE YOUR SAY!

Want to see your group advertised, we now request you send in your group as well as a short summary of it's purpose or current highlights. This will of course become far more useful that an icon alone. Also if you feel there is a group or a member worthy of nomination in the MTM again please PM it. Questions, comments, whatever, simply PM the MTM with the subject MYVOICE.

Remember the MTM is determined by you! ^^

Below are banners: featured member, featured group, a MTM writer and I <3 MTM banner (free for use by everyone).
Feel free to use these banners anywhere you want- signature, group page, userpage or even personal blog/ site! Please click them to get the hosting link.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5404/featmemberuv5.gif http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3351/featgroupum8.gif http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5015/writeryo3.gif http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4294/mtmlovekz7.gif

Looking forward to your company next month (and keep sending me PMs T.T)
From botchii, with love
Call me Mai-chan <3

------

K/ THE USUAL STUFF
All about the Mt-Maigetsu: requests, ads and features --> To know how to advertise and nominate your group or member you would like to see on the MTM!
The Policy --> A must read!
The Userguide --> For day to day living!
Forum guidelines --> Keeping it clean!
Common problems and their solutions --> Got you covered!

Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

Links compiled by LittleJonny100

==--== ==--==

(c) Mt-Maigetsu 2008; any part of the Mt-Maigetsu or in its entirety cannot be reproduced in other publications without prior permission from the author(s). If you wish to share the Mt-Maigetsu, simply share the url- thank you.

Signature
	Image(The Policy) A must read! (The Userguide) For day to day living!
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Another great issue! It's great to see my banner up there, thanks for using it :)
And a question: did Mai-chan end up deciding what to be for Halloween? XD
That was a good idea, summarizing MT's new changes.
Actually I kind of agree with the users who like the current layout. MT's been like this since I first saw it, so a change would totally throw me off.
Gah >.< Tsk tsk Pop-chan. You have a sad future at MT awaiting you, my friend.
Anyways always a good read, keep up the good work :) And I'm open to making more banners if it's ever needed.

Signature

for the poll: Yes, I went trick-or-treating. Didn't get much candy since I"m old and can't run off sugar anymore though.

Cool, DoS is featured! :D

And I like the changes. MTv3 threw me off the first time I saw it though, way back like two years ago or whatever though, but then I came back after a year of inactivity so...

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I do like the current layout, but I think it would be cool to change it as well. It can help prevent stagnation to stir everything up once in a while. People freaked out over the change over to the credit system, but the dust settled and the majority accepts it, so it would seem. I kind of want to change my layout, but I don't want to go through the hassle when I don't know when the site layout might change. :\

As for me, I handed out candy to the cute little kids that came over. We don't get many people over for Halloween since I live on a street filled with old people, so I don't have to deal with High-Schoolers trying to bum candy off of me. If they tried, I'd probably go after them with my baseball bat. I'm a firm believer in High School= no more trick or treating. I only give exceptions to people past that age who put a lot of effort into their costumes. Anyone else will find me quite ruthless. Leave the candy for the kids. Buy your own, ya bums. X-P

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Whoa, DoS got featured! This is a dream come true. T_T

As for Halloween, I went to a small get-together-like-party thrown by my cousins. It was fun, but I couldn't eat any of the candy due to my recent medical condition. :/

Geeze, Pop-chan, you gotta start following the rules! D:

Really? I didn't see a single person under the age of 12 Halloween night. Of course, I didn't start until after 8... but still, my piano teacher was saying how she didn't see any little kids either.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

There are tons of little kids trick-or-treating where I live. I guess it just depends on where you live. The t-o-t teenagers around here normally only go to the "rich" neighborhoods just so they can get free candy, and they rarely even put forth the effort to dress-up. t's pretty disappointing. I'd be a lot more likely to give candy to them if they got into it rather than acting like I owe it to them. :x

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

The story of Popular-chan is getting much exciting... XD I've been reading it from the first issue until now~ I also like Ash-chan's banner!

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Awesome! I loved the interview!
But I missed the music review...
Thanks for another awesome issue!
Cya soon, Mai-chan!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

cool issue! XDD

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

How about the "No, I couldn't celebrate it" poll option? Unfortunately I had a massive exam early Saturday morning... T_T

Hope that you all enjoy this month's issue though!

@CosmoStar: I tried to think of something to review, but there haven't been many new Japanese releases I've listened to lately. (mostly Korean at this point...)

Signature Image

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Love those staff picks. Good work.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Quote by princessmeyrin023I also like Ash-chan's banner!

Aw, thank you!

Also forgot to mention that I voted "don't celebrate Halloween", and I think it's awesome that Depths of Sound got featured :)

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

halloween themed issue!cool!
although i don't celebrate it ^_^'

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Yay! XD I get see my group on the ad site! Thanks for this 14th issue! XD

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

As a Filipino...
we dont celebrate Halloween.
instead we celebrate these two things:
UNDAS.(all soul's day)*its in filipino.*
all saint's day.
we go to our provinces and visit our relatives' graves.and i think.

Well this issue took a long time to come out.... wow but it's already the 14th

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

nice issue this time, i didnt go trick or treating really, but i got lotsa candies ^_^

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Quote by unicorn2006Lol, probably not for a while. There's this one piece that I started... a year ago? that I still haven't finished because I've been busy. (work and all)

aww... finish it already you lazy you! XD

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

I didnt go cuz here they dont celebrate it :P

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

I went trick or treating. I'm lame. :P

sakuranb

sakuranb

saku

nono popular-chann don't do that DD8!
best part of Mt-Maigetsu looolll XD

Signature

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

I wish I did XD but my country doesn't celebrate Halloween.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

yay thanks much for yet another issue! XD loves~ XD happy halloween! XD hope you get lots of sweets~ yay!~ oh this month has no featured member? XD oh wells~ haha~ waiting for the next popular chan~ XD chan't wait~

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.