Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many anime did you watch? - Minitokyo

how many anime did you watch?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

I already watch 250 or 300 animes I think this is not to much because my friend watch 400. If you have time can you write yours favorites animes? :nya:

Wow. xD That's so much anime. I don't think I even know that many!
I've probably watched/read around maybe 50 total ever, nothing compared to you, but a lot compared to many others... since my watchlist here has 35 (and most of them I've only read as manga...)

My favorite series (both anime and manga, because I really don't watch anime much anymore) are:
Rurouni Kenshin
FLCL
Trigun
Blame!
Kamui
Hana-Kimi

and I've always wanted to watch Cowboy Bebop... but never got around to it.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I can't readily recall the number. I'd imagine I could top 50 but I can't say without going to the trouble of listing them all in which case I might forget and list one twice or forget one altogether.

Umm, maybe 30. I don't remember.

er... all the anime I've watched in the past 10 years or so? I seriously don't know XD

A lot! XD

I've watched maybe 10~15 series or so in the recent couple of years... so stretch that into a 10 year span ^^ maybe 80+ or so?

Manga ... I think also maybe 80+ series or so... (not the same ones as anime)... don't know. I read a lot of one-shot to short series manga so there could be more stories than that.

mmm, like 300 maybe more

maybe 300 i am

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Anime in its entirety? Lesee for the past 8 years and counting (mostly from anime screenings and DVDs that I bought):

Azumanga Daioh (watched it fansubbed before it got licensed)
DearS
Divergence Eve
Divergence Eve: Misaki Chronicles
Doki Doki School Hours (watched it fansubbed before it got licensed, then bought the DVDs)
Dragon Ball Z (watched it on TV)
Fafner (rewatched the entire series in one weekend using the marathon method)
Fafner in the Azure - Right of Left (watched it fansubbed)
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (finished the entire series in one weekend using the marathon method)
Gundam Wing (watched it on TV)
He is My Master (fansubbed)
Magical Play
Magical Play 3D
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Nanaka 6/17
Please Teacher (finished the entire Complete Collection in one weekend using the marathon method)
Please Teacher OVA
Please Twins (finished the entire Complete Collection in one night using the marathon method)
Please Twins OVA
School Rumble (bought the KO DVD set and finished it in one weekend, then bought the real deal, need vol. 1)
Soukou no Strain (fansubbed, marathoned the whole series in one night before it got licensed)
Stellvia of the Universe (watched it fansubbed before it got licensed, only got vols. 1 and 2)
Ultra Maniac (watched it fansubbed before it got licensed, then bought the DVDs, need vols. 6 and 7 to complete the set)
Umisho (fansubbed, marathoned the whole series in just 2 days)
Yukikaze (finished the entire Complete Collection in one night using the marathon method)

About 25 series finished watching so far. And I really need to finish off Heroic Age, Da Capo, My-HiME, Nodame Cantabile and Bamboo Blade.

Edit (12/09): 26 now since I just finished Gurren Lagann last weekend... scratch that, make that 27 series since I forgot to add Puni Puni Poemi (OAV) to the list OX

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

My last count was well over a hundred, and that was 3 years ago. I've watched so much more after that: anime series, movies and OVA/OAVs... I've forgotten. They range from the old to the new, from the mainstream to the obscure, and from any genre that you can think of~ ^^ Except hentai.

Because yes!

Wow. I only watched like around 30 series.

I lost count a long time ago LOL XD
*favs*
Rurouni Kenshin
One piece
D-Grey man
Claymore
Fate/stay night
Utawarerumono
Fairy tail
Black cat
ect ect XD

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

I have no idea. Thats something i lost the count of long time ago...

yinyangAio1

nobody special

I lost count somewhere around 100 I think! XD There are some I've watched in the past before I'd even heard the word anime! XD

Tired of trying, sick of crying...I may be smiling but inside...I'm dying

To be honest I have no idea at all............ but got to be over 100 last time I count and this was 4 years ago..

there will be even more to include animes that I haven't manage to finish watching yet.

EsperanzaC

EsperanzaC

friendship is the best!

I don't really know but I think is 100 or more.
My favorite is Kamichama karin, fushigi yuugi:genbu kaiden
etc. etc.

the-aikuchi-squad wataru-yoshizumi-fans lovcom

langwan

BIGGY

i guess i have 100+ series watched , in the last 3 years ^_^

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

About over 150,maybe more.But sincerely I have no idea because I had moments when I forgot I watched a certain anime.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

i watch about 60 series so far.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Maybe around 30 series and too many OAV's to count!

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

i think around 20 or 30 i don't have that much time.

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

So many that i can't recall them all to make a count.

IT's probably in the hundreds

50+

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.