Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 not sure how she feels - Minitokyo

not sure how she feels

page 1 of 1 10 total items

I known this girl in my class for 2 months. We get along great. We have a lot of things in common. We constantly mock and tease each other, such as her calling me gay, and i shooting back lesbian ( immature, i know ) , and this happens a lot even over online reply message.

She told me that girls handle stress better than guys in a specific job, and i argue back saying no, guys handle it better.
So therefore it's a challenge, and we are going to be in the same course next year.

In class she will constantly tease me at every opportunity. She doesn't display the classic touching sign that other girls do.

Although there were a couple of times she did came close to. Actually she does tap me on the shoulder every now and then when shes calling me.

When talking to me, she doesn't really hold long gaze, instead she kind of looks down at the floor or somewhere.

And only recently in class, our other classmate on the computer typed in "My name ______ and her name ____ should have a wedding".

She didn't really say no or anything. She just said " I can't marry _______, his gay. " in a joking way.

Me and her are going to be enrolling into the same semester next year. Just to see her reaction. I said to her, that maybe i might not be enrolling, and that I'm not sure.

She said "no i need your help in class, what happen to our little challenge that girls handle stress better than guys?"

So there you have it. Sorry if that was a little too long.

Can i have some inputs on what you guys think? Is she interested? Does she like me? Or is this just a her being a friend only?

I'm 22 and she's 21 btw, if that extra info helps. lol

:\

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

You might as well give it a shot. I mean, she's a girl that likes you enough to talk to you. I say that's a good sign. ;D

One day you can just respond to her "you're gay," with "I'm not gay, I like you."

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yeah loks like it has possiblities to become soemthing bigger don't know if you try.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

jake09valencor

jake09valencor

Learning tO Fly !

" The seed has been sowed and it needs to be slowly nurtured with love & care " ~ xD

Signature Image

I think if you are good friends (and from the look of it you seen to be) then even if you asked and she said no, at least you know for sure, and you can still be friends. I think if you are good friends, asking such a question is not too awkward that it will break up your friendship so there's nothing to lose.

Ask it somewhat casually, so that if she say no, then it won't seem to be too much of a big deal.

If she say yes, then well, good for you ^^

My guy friend actually did this thing where he said to me, that he had this girl he keep thinking about. And then he start describing his relationship with the girl etcetc. Then I end up asking him.... is the girl me? and he said yes, and I told him that I'm not interested in dating at the moment. And we remained friends after that. No hard feelings ^^

Don't know if it will work for you, but its worth a try. See her opinions on this issue (don't tell her that "the girl" is her) and if she figure out its her, then well, you've asked your question. If she doesn't figure it out, you've got her own opinions on the issue to work with ^^

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

KuraKaze's given quite a bit of good advice. Try to think it over about what you feel, and what you can or want to do.

Also, don't be too pushy with whatever you decide to do. Obviously, the relationship you've been sharing is a tightly-knit one (it's a good formula all along, right?). I can say things like: "Show how important this feels to you", or "Give some hints and gently push on to the next stage", but in the end, what's best is to exercise your own judgement in the situation.

Think it through so you have no regrets. Quote: "Men should confess while being prepared to be rejected!"

that is where it all starts hehe keep it rolling on the right track make sure you do not do something that you will regret later on, think it through

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

So far I'm still not sure how she really feels. I don't have the balls to ask her straight out if she likes me. lol

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

well take your time but don't let it drag for too long though. someone feeling can change if not responded with enough time.

but at least she enjoy your companion.

Whoaa, you have same case like me, with different story.
Why don't you say " i like you" or "would you marry me"? If you're heart is ready to say that.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.