Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kill Bill Vol 2 - Minitokyo

Kill Bill Vol 2

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

cant believe there isnt a thread on this yet. well being a huge tarantino and kill bill fan i saw this 1st thing today, ahah i didnt even go to school just so i could watch earlier.
well 1st off, i thought it was a great and dramatic end to this bloody tale but it did have some flaws.
As many probably already know, this movie has almost no action and is all script. This may not seem bad but tarantino is so in love with his characters that it seems that he did not want to part with them leading to many unneccesary scenes that didnt really progree the plot, also scenes were just too dam long in general. This to me is a really big letdown on tarantino's part since he is such a great director. But thats really the onlt thing i didnt like about the movie, the rest is just awesome. I wont spoil but where the plot leads is very unique and imo very well written. The two main characters of Bill and the Bride are developed alot and their deep relationship is shown quite nicely. Surprisingly, it makes you feel for Bill as you felt for the Bride's pain in Vol 1. Overall, its a great end to the story but standalone its a little weak, but then agian i guess the same goes with any saga ender (Return of The Jedi). Also if you havent seen yet, be ready the Pai Mei chapter which was my personal fav.
Well anyways, to the ones that did see it, what did you think? im curious on others opinions on it

haha alright im a fool, i didnt realize that there is now a media lounge and a vol 2 thread present there still.

so mods close this.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.