Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 daydreaming - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

wat was the last thing u were caught daydreaming about?

the last time i was daydreamin i was at skool in my boring chemistry class
i was jsut staring at the wall when i began to think about all the things i cuda done over the summer
if i wast workin...
all those missed parties n jus random fun stuff jus borught me down for da rest of the day
by the time i knew it class was half way over n the teacher had called on me 7 times to answer a question
n the classs was jus starin at me...quite embarrasig...

now ur turn

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

Hey ! Iam daydreaming on my Chemistry classes too! xD

However the last time i daydreamed.. is about a cute girl.. sheesh the time was flying like thunder ; )

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

AnG daydreams about a person XD ... in class >_< .. maybe we only daydream wen itz boring

Harri storie isnt even embarrasin -_- .. AnG sleptin class today .. and face smacked right on top of the desk .. AnG was dreamin XD

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

Daydream? I don't daydream...nothing to dream about ^_^'

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

day dream on my work....
almost fired.......
never do it again.....
^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by WunAngelwHoneyAnG daydreams about a person XD ... in class &gt;_&lt; .. maybe we only daydream wen itz boring
Harri storie isnt even embarrasin -_- .. AnG sleptin class today .. and face smacked right on top of the desk .. AnG was dreamin XD

rofl....sorry cudnt help laffin
so who were u dreamin bout hehehe

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

-.-

i sleep all the time in class ... >o< ask my teachers and principles .... -.- i just close my eyes for a second .... and the next thing i noe ... another pink slip ish infront of my eyes ...

-.- .. and saki juss finished the two weeks of detention .. >o< RraaAWWWRRR!!

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

umm...dun think ever..ironic tt'' but I do daydream while I'm taking notes..and weirdly..I dun write them down..just the notes the teacher telling me.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

happens to me a lot, my mind is always elsewhere

lol never happened to me before.. wait.. nvm there was a time when... nope never happened to me before :)

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Quote by shyxsakura-.-
i sleep all the time in class ... &gt;o&lt; ask my teachers and principles .... -.- i just close my eyes for a second .... and the next thing i noe ... another pink slip ish infront of my eyes ...
-.- .. and saki juss finished the two weeks of detention .. &gt;o&lt; RraaAWWWRRR!!

o_O wow, they are hard on you guys, I fell asleep the first day of school in Chemistry x_x but nothing happened, and I fell asleep in art too, but thats only because we were watching a movie. Anyway, I was day dreaming in english about a story I was going to write...luckly, the teacher didnt notice :D

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

hehehehe XD me fall asleep alot 2 ~~~ :D espcially in careers class and commerce...
ugh~~so bowing!!! XP
the last time i was caught daydreaming was about anime....XD

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

nakairi

nakairi

Huggle Bunny

I don't really daydream, just stare out the window at the clear blue sky x] It's so very prettiful nya~

Signature
Nakairi Miyakari ll Music is what feelings sound like~

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.