Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai wallpaper need suggestions please! - Minitokyo

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai wallpaper need suggestions please!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Tought i haven't finished the"Welcome to the Princess World dark wall XD I made a new wall during these days (two exactly XD) and well here it is, it's from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai (also submitted scan :) )
Deadly Love in the Night.. i still dont know what title should i put to it XD
oh and please dont mention any extyractionproblems because that's only a scethch of the whole thing! when i recieve the suggestions, i'll fix that problem, please suggest me what should i add to it?

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

The background is nice and really suitable too but I think the petal shouldn't red, it would be nice if it's white or blue ^^ that's I think ^^

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

I think you don't need anything else on this wall...it's good as it is...the clouds are cool and the color of the sky matches the girls good :)
just extract them better as you said you would and submit the wall as it is ;)

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

I like it just as it is.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

i love the wallpaper, although yeah maybe the petals should be of a different colour. also maybe scatter it a little more, i think it would look lovely. maybe you could also darken the characters alittle more, like their really in the night sky kinda thing. the fonts... hmm... i love the font, just that, it kinda looks out of place... other than that everything else looks good! ^-^

Signature Image

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

i agree with raven its ok how it is.

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

Everything looks right, but are they floating? XD I like the idea of the wallpaper, but it's much better to get the scan vectored...

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Hi hi Miku, I got some off time and thought I would help you out with your new wall. ^^
Okie, first off, the girls don't blend in well enough with the background. I'm not saying it looks awful or anything, it's actually quite pretty. But I think you could clean them up a bit, especially since like christabel has said before, it looks a little pixelated.. My personal recommendation is that you repaint it a bit, to make it smoother. I think I don't need to explain how, since from what I've seen from your sky, you know how to paint. ^^ But if you do need help, don't hesitate to ask.

Second, it's slightly odd that the girls are brighter than the moon. Looking at the scan, it seems that that's the way it was... OK, two ways to handle this:
1. Paint/Vector/Burn slight shadows and darken it just a tiny bit, especially on their skin.

2. Make the moon brighter, give a little shine so it seems to illuminate the scene.
I would take option 2 but remember the clouds need to follow suit with the lighting..

I quite love how you painted the clouds, it's so surreal and soft..
Only flaw in them is that they are a little too transparent around their skirts.. Maybe use another layer and paint them in? Presuming you're using Photoshop, I think one of your layers could be for wisps of clouds, meaning;
Use a brush with shape dynamics ( Fade 3-7 perhaps); Texture your brush if you want; Do some simple curvy lines; smudge so that it looks a little smoky.
Mind you, don't overdo it or they're be completely different from the natural clouds..

A different font might be nice, something more classy but neat, and maybe floating amid a few layers of clouds.. ^^ It's up to you.

The petals add a rather nice touch to it, no need to change that!

Like princessmeyrin023 said, they do look floating.. But I can't see how to keep the clouds and put them on solid ground at the same time. LOL ^_^' Any ideas, the rest of you?

Oh, and I should tell you; I'm a fussy person when it comes to walls generally, so if it seems like I'm putting you down, I'm awfully, awfully sorry! You;re a great waller, keep up the good work! I'm on;y trying to give my opinion.. And everyone has their own style, you need not follow everything I say. I don't think anyone cleans scans like I do LOL..

see you!

merged: 11-13-2008 ~ 08:33pm
Wow, I didn't know I was posting so long..

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.