Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lucky Star and its 2nd season..your thoughts about it? - Minitokyo

Lucky Star and its 2nd season..your thoughts about it?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

magister

Ries Yukira

is it me or is lucky star season 2 isnt showing any signs for almost a year now? im not saying that there is NO season 2(please say it isnt so..) i just finished watching lucky star last week and ive been watching it 3 times per eps. and the reason why i just finished it now is because im holding out on the 24th eps. and the OVA..ironic i know..i just dont want my "lucky star" to end waaaaaaaaaaaa! and so i watched and cant wait for the second season although haruhi's second season has already been announced so why the heck they didnt do the same with lucky star..they could atleast make something out to show that Lucky Star is NOT dead!

sigh~ i still remember konata's face when she goes all otaku like...

It's only been a year. They are ones that had their sequals made after 5 or more years
Well the OVA was just out the last month or so so u shud wait and see

merged: 11-13-2008 ~ 12:56pm
It's only been a year. They are ones that had their sequals made after 5 or more years
Well the OVA was just out the last month or so so u shud wait and see

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.