Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I really need help with the Group Layout thing - Minitokyo

I really need help with the Group Layout thing

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Sorry I posted the other thread in the wrong section T_T
But I REEAAALLLY need help with the code.
I've found some threads including my own but they seem all wrong. Everybody has adjustments to make to them and such.
How big does each tile have to be? Where do you put it? what's a code that works?
Please help me guys :)
Thanks!
~SUPPA~

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Well, the codes that you've seen on the treads are probably right. You just have to get the CSS first.

Tile 1 - 588x470
Tile 2 - 720x470
Tile 3 - 3x470
Tile 4 - 588x738
Tile 5 - 720x748
Tile 6 - 3x748
Tile 7 - 588x10

You don't really need to know the sizes of the tiles, since the programs (Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro) do it for you. Here are some tutorials to help you :)

Userpage Tutorial - Paint Shop Pro Edition
Custom Userpage Layout Tutorial (Photoshop)

The template link for the photoshop version does not work, so use this one instead: link.
Same goes for the PSP thread does not work, so you'll have to ask around for it.

You can find more help on the UPSD group page.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.