Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Code Geass : Susaku : Is he stabbing himself? : Indy Art - Minitokyo

Code Geass : Susaku : Is he stabbing himself? : Indy Art

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Jai-cie-tea

Jai-cie-tea

a.k.a. Esy-Chn.

Oops! Sorry, I spelt Suzaku's name wrong! Anyway...

Because that's what he looks like he is doing in my sketch. Urk...
But I didn't quite make an effort to change it, as I thought it might be different when it's coloured. But I suppose colour makes drawings look better not right.

So what so you guys think? And how should I go about in improving it?

<<-Screen Print Preview Here->>

Constructive criticisms on other areas are very welcomed!

Spoiler (show)

And, yes, I know he stabs himself in the end. I, by accidently, read it just a while ago. But no more spoilers please! It's the first time I actually mind spoilers!
Spoilers usually make it more interesting, but Code Geass is good enough without me knowing any! Thank you.

A bigger version may be requested for if necessary to improve constructive criticisms.

Thank you!
<<-esy-chn @ DeviantArt.com->>

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Spoiler (show)

in the true end (watch code geass r2)... he kills lelouch cause they made like an arrangement.. Lelouch, seen by the world as "the arrogant" would be killed by a new Zero.. and that Zero would be Suzaku, because he has the geass for "living" and so he will continue, and also taking care of the new governor Nunally.. XD omg ui told too much!

IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THW TRUE ENDING THEN DON'T READ!

about the drawing, looks nice, and the wall would be nice i hope ;)

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.