Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chat room perhaps? - Minitokyo

Chat room perhaps?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

doomsong06

doomsong06

Happy Noodle Boy RoXoRz!!!

I've been thinking about this... why don't you guys put up a chat room? It'd be nice to get to know some of the people here n stuff. Just setup some rules and guidelines then have your server users to boot anyone if they act up. You don't have to listen to me, I mean I'm just one person who believes in an idea such as this. But hey, just put up like a poll or something to see if anyone else wants a chat room.

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! CAT CHOW!!! CEASE YOUR FLATULENT WINDS AND HEAR MY MIND NUMBING EXPULSIONS OF WICKED NOISE!!! GRRRRRR!!! CHEESE!!!! - Happy Noodle Boy

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

Look in here, this might answer your question. http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/3059/

doomsong06

doomsong06

Happy Noodle Boy RoXoRz!!!

Uhh... not sure if that helped really but hey thanks anyways!!! :D

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! CAT CHOW!!! CEASE YOUR FLATULENT WINDS AND HEAR MY MIND NUMBING EXPULSIONS OF WICKED NOISE!!! GRRRRRR!!! CHEESE!!!! - Happy Noodle Boy

...how does that not help? that just answered your question, a chatroom already exists

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.