Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls and Kung Fu Movies! - Minitokyo

Girls and Kung Fu Movies!

Girls! Do you like Kung Fu movies?

Yes!
16 votes
No
1 votes
Sometimes...it depends on my mood!
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I was told the other day that girls don't like Kung Fu movies. And I want to prove this person wrong. Please vote if you are a girl and you like Kung Fu Movies!

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

im not a girl but, im cool with it, as long it is a Jackie Chan-like movie...

I am not a girl. But I think as long as there is romantic element, they may like it.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm a girl and I love action movies, kung fu, etc doesn't matter to me ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I am a female and I am fascinated by the Hong Kong genre of kung fu movies.

Although some of them can become rather ludicrous. xD

my sister and i [a guy] watch alot of kung fu movies and she loves them like i do

Signature

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

I'm a girl. Kung- Fu movies, They're awesome! Too bad theres barely any movies made anymore.

My mum and my sis are okay with it but i don't think they are fascinated by it.

i'm a girl and i like kung fu movies ( i also practise kung fu XD )

I'm a girl,and I love those Kung Fu movies. I'm even thinking of practicing it. XD

Im not a girl but I know some who love kung fu more than me >.< and one who pratise it >.> just who said girl dont like kung fu ?_? :)

Signature Image

I think they are really good ^^

Of course. Why wouldn't we?

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

i like legendary of chunli

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Yes indeed!

Interesting. I'm a girl and personally I can't get enough of dragon dynasty.

some ppl are like a slinky, not really good for anything. still you can't help but smile when you push 'em down the stairs.

yeah, depence on story

I'm a girl and i love Kung Fu MOVIES! They are just the best. Love the action scenes and everything. I know some girls don't like it but people can't generalise and say all girls don't like Kung Fu movies when reality for sure there is bound to be a girl who enjoys watching these movies (like me!)

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.