Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like the day or the night? - Minitokyo

Do you like the day or the night?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

that´s true the night is peaceful and I can do what ever I wanna do. It is great and it is so, like afan say no one asked me it is so great :)

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Vampire

Vampire

Somebody is watching you, always

The night, certainly. The Vampires do not go out in the day.
-_n

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

night because I like watch the stars & of course night is peaceful :)

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

I like the night...like the real night at about 1-3 am ^^ thats so peaceful and...i especially like that time of night in winter when theres alot of snow outside and if its snowing lightly :D

Wow, an overwheling amount of people like night :) .
Maybe I should've put night and day on the poll. ^_^'

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

I like the nighttime too because no one can see me running naked in the night. LOL. Just kidding. ^_^' Its more calm, and peaceful. A good time to think, and rushing to get homework done. :)

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I enjoy the night because I feel more well how shall I put this...hmm I feel nice it's quite! it's so potty! heh he ^^-

Magically Delicious, yo.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I don´t pick favorites...the darkness can be nice when u are tired or when u are feeling down....the day can have lot´s of different weathers so... I like them equal..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

i like the night, but i also like to be up during the afternoon so that i can social/get needed supplies with the normal people (shiver)

Think deeply of simple things.

I'm going with night, as I get to do more of what I want during the night than I do during the day. (day = work/study :sweat: )

i like the night better!!! its more peaceful and i the damm sun isnt blinding me. i like walking at night too its more comfortable

mint is adorable, i want to adopt her

I love night a lot but i'm afraid to be alone when it's dark ^^

i am a night person always have been and always will be tahts just me heh i hardly sleep and noctum what does your name mean night? or could be day :p jk

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

i love the night it's so beautiful outside you can see the starts and its more peaceful and you get to sleep i love sleeping!! ^_^'

day! the night is too long... plus u cant see anything outside... no pretty blue sky or anything :( i used to think night was better until i found out how loooooooooooong it is...

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

I love the night, I don't mind daytime but I really hate sunlight. I'm most comfortable at night and on days that are cloudy and even better if it's raining, also really like thunderstorms.

I both love and hate snow, it provides a serenity that you just don't get with anything else but it's just so cold and makes commuting a pain.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I'm a nightowl...I love the night and the atmosphere on a cloudless night when I can see all the stars, so I go on my roof and star gaze for awhile until I

1. Almost fall off

2. Get sleepy and almost fall off @_@ the roof isn't ment for people to stay on it, but I do it anyways =p.

i simply love both day and night time...but I love night the best because I'm alone and I can drive around town or star gaze....or if its winter I just go out and admire the snow......espically if its a full moon then...the snow literally glistens...its so beautiful.

Signature Image

Air

Sakura lover

I like the night, and i hate the sun.. because i'm a vampire lol :D

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

i liek the night time alot then the day.
sense night is pretty calm,

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.