Suggestion for the Gallery

page 1 of 1 3 total items

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Cancel

I've been thinking about this for a while and I'd like to hear your opinion, MTers.

You know MT accepts both official and parody (i.e. doujinshi) art for every anime/manga category. This is a huge difference with AP since they only allow official art.
It's been stated more than once that the main purpose of MT is to provide HQ scans of "art", be if official or unofficial. Wallers can be inspired from unofficial art as well. I like this and totally support this idea. But...
There are some galleries, like Reborn's, riddled with doujinshi scans... and it's a bit difficult to find official art there. And I don't think everybody would like to see Yamamoto kissing Gokudera or stuff like that. I'm a huge yaoi/bl fan (hehe!) but I can understand if somebody's annoyed with such pictures. Just like I am with some ecchi pictures.

Now, and I'd like to hear Sheq's opinion on this: I was wondering if it could be possible to have a different/separate gallery for unofficial art. Just like vectors/wallpapers/indy.
And, of course, I'd like to hear what people thinks about my idea :)
Thanx for your attention!

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

Cancel

I'm totally with you in that case. Sometimes less seasoned fans can't even tell the difference between official and unnofficial art and it can be really confusing. Not to mention mind-disturbing for some...

Signature

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Cancel

Honestly, I love that idea, because I'm almost always only looking for official art and this will make it so easy to find :D

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.