Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who do you like from soul eater? - Minitokyo

who do you like from soul eater?

Tagged under Soul Eater

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Kid and Soul! (And Maka have a cool voice>_<! love it!)

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

EVERYONE! ESPECIALLY MAKACHAN AND SOUL EATER EVANS :D

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

Death the kid, and Black star!

For male character I love Soul!
He damn cool! Sometimes odd and sometimes hot!
And really love when he's in black tuxedo! >///<

For female character I like Maka.
She looks like tomboy. Clever, badass, cool. And she's cute too!
Ah~ Female character in my dream ><

And...for couple I LOVE SoulxMaka!
Maka not the sweet and weak girl and Soul not the perfect guy.
Look like they don't match to each other but they always be perfect pair! >///<

Ahhhhh~ Soul and Death those

Soul cracks me up about how 'cool' he likes things and Death haha need I say why

luv Soul and Maka! x3 ! ! ^ ^

ching-jianninDynax3 :: Dyna-chanSignature Image

Death the Kid
He is epic!

Aynaayna5000

Aynaayna5000

Failure can lead to success ...

Stein :D He's just too hot

Na HanyateSignature Image

touketsusharingan

touketsusharingan

Light & Darkness~

the best is SOUL! the funniest is black star .... the hottest is blair *nosebleeds* :D:D

If light travels so fast, how come it's never caught a ninja?

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

shinigami-sama is so funny and strong

Soul is probably my favorite character overall since he went through all that trouble to come up with a way to cheat for his exam only to miserably fail.. Also, he doesn't take Maka's shit and he can take care of her when she's out of it. It didn't hurt that he got to motorboat Blair, either..

kidd is so sexyy but tsubaki is super adorable *w*

Quote by riku1212who do you like from soul eater? it can either be if you like them as an idol or like as in love or anyother like tipe their is.

I like almost every character from the serie! xD

but...mmm....I look at Maka as an idol

Tsubaki Chan! i love her :D

lean angel, believe you can fly

Soul and Maka! And the little demon that lives with them XD

I like soul and Maka equally, but I like Black Star and Tsubaki too. This is hard, but Maka is my favorite because I relate myself to her a lot.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

arachne & medusa!

Death the kid... he is simply amazing... if it wasn't his personality disorder he would be perfect!

Soul And Maka xDDD

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

DR. Stein! :)

Signature

42-42-564

DIE!, bloodsuckers!!!

>..Soul Eater Evans [weak on big boobs, but is really COOL and is a gentleman to MAka..]
>..Maka Albarn [a skimpy and sassy nerd...i love the way she hits on Soul as if she's her girlfriend...^^]
>..Black Star [the craziest, noisiest someone i have ever encountered next to the young Uzumaki Naruto!]
>..Nakatsukasa Tsubaki [a cute, HOT, and benevolent partner to Black Star..i usually wonder if how could she ever withstand her meister's acts...^^]
>..Death the Kid [WHA!..this guy..is also crazy..but i love him a lot!..esp. when he's doing his tantrums..^^]
>..Liz and Patti THompson [their tandem entertains me a lot..^^]
>..Dr. Franken Stein [hmm!..I LOVE THIS GUY..he's MAD..and HOT! ku-ku-ku!]
>..Medusa Gorgon [the female version of Stein..a MAD WOMAN! nake snake cobura cobura...]
>..Chrona Gorgon [androgynous..hmm..weird-looking kid..but i like him/her when he/she goes...WAA~!]
>..Shinigami-sama [..SHINIGAMI CHOP!]
>..Death Scythe [..i was wondering if i could have the chance to see this guy in "serious mode"...=_=]

..OMAE NO TAMASHII ITADAKEYO!!!!

Black Star (so strong yet very funny), but I still like all of them.

black star and tsubaki

zerohime

zerohime

Drowning in Grimmjow Blue

My favorites are no other than the amazingly obsessed and crazy Death the Kid and of course Stein :) I mean both are weird and I love them more than the rest... :P Though, Death-Scythe is really close to both of those since he's a pervert and that XD

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.