Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Making of World of Twilight - Minitokyo

Making of World of Twilight

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I'm thinking about making a Role-Playing thread, But I need a backstory to go with it

Any tips and ideas will be appreciated

Thanks

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Give the hypothetical participants some context. For example, your thread title is a bit confusing, and the fact that there's no explination for the whole thing in the description makes it even more confounding. Are you talking about the Stephanie Meyer novels, or something else completely? Clarify "where you're going" with the roleplay, and never assume that the people involved know everything, otherwise, miscommunication will abound. I wish you the best of luck with your roleplay endeavors!
Take care,
~"TreaGirl".

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.