Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Twilight the movie - Minitokyo

Twilight the movie

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Do you mean Twilight or New Moon (the second one)?

I think Twilight film is nice
so I'm looking forward for THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON ^.^

Kaname-Sama-Love

Kaname-Sama-Love

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

im the fan for the book...... i hated that bloody movie and what it has brought out of people... dear god who will go out and buy gold contacts, wear white make up and wear a top 'i like my men to sparkle' or something like that... those people i wanna hit LOL but dont get me wrong... im team Edward.... in the books... looks freaking ugly in the movies XD

I'm so sick of Twilight and vampires. Vampires were cool when they weren't the "in" thing.

porcelain-harlott

porcelain-harlott

itadakimasu!!

I don't Meyer's vampires count as vampires...they don't have the characteristics of being one. :P

I am inside your mind, lurking beneath your deepest thoughts silently waiting to be roused from my hiding place~.?

angelwings083

angelwings083

?tsubasa.hiroge!~ ^__^=?

i also think the 'Twilight' movie is a bit short..>_< especially based on the book..:P
but i think Twilight vampires are a bit overrated..T_T
but at the debut of this book i was also a fan of this novel..^__^=
and i still looking forward for the movie sequel: New Moon..:D
team jacob FTW~ ^w^= nyaa~ haha..XD

*~*angelwings083*~*

I DIDNT LIKE IT AT ALL -_-
IT WAS KINDA BORING
SORRY TWILIGHT FANS
BUT THATS HOW I FEEL . . .

I went to see it and I can say I think I lost my time seeing it, because the book is 10.000 times better than the movie, and it's funnier in some parts...

I like Twilight novels, but the movie is a real disappointment. I can't feel any chemistry between Bella and Edward at all, and that ruined the entire movie for me

i like the movies same it was a little different with the book sometimes but when i watched the movie i thinked it wasn't fast and the things fiction was too simple. but the play of actors was nice

Twilight is an amazing movie, I just love it ^_^

I like twilight

it was ok
not to bad

I like the books. Breaking Dawn wasn't what I expected though....I really wanted an epic fight at the end but oh well. Watched the movie somewhere around the date it came out. I didn't want Robert Pattinson to be Edward. I don't like him. I think the movie was good though. Not fond of the sparkles at all. Vampire do not sparkle. No. They were not meant to sparkle. Movie-wise Bella wasn't too bad. I'm not sure why but I think sometimes she seemed kinda awkward. Taylor Lautner's okay. I don't mind him. I prefer the book to the movie but I don't mind watching New Moon...or Eclipse. Can't wait to see the wolves....

Twilight has such a ridiculous fan following, and that's the only part that really annoys me. I thought he book(s) were alright, the movie was so-so.

the films good, but the books better =]

I really liked the movie and after it I read all the books. I think it's a good story and I really liked the soundtrack.

Is good,but.........

my sister love this movie so much but i ..............

555 Finally! I'll see it. Today, I'm going to cinema wiht my friend. Edward wait to me My Love.... >O< 555

Kaname-Samas-Lover

Kaname-Samas-Lover

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

Quote by xfallenspirit994I like the books. Breaking Dawn wasn't what I expected though....I really wanted an epic fight at the end but oh well. Watched the movie somewhere around the date it came out. I didn't want Robert Pattinson to be Edward. I don't like him. I think the movie was good though. Not fond of the sparkles at all. Vampire do not sparkle. No. They were not meant to sparkle. Movie-wise Bella wasn't too bad. I'm not sure why but I think sometimes she seemed kinda awkward. Taylor Lautner's okay. I don't mind him. I prefer the book to the movie but I don't mind watching New Moon...or Eclipse. Can't wait to see the wolves....

Oo wow you sound like me =D

I thought Breaking Dawn was kinda a shit ending to it all..
how could she lead it up to a huge fight and then blow it off.... *sighs*
Pattinson isnt the best actore for Edward, but then again i dont think there is a perfect actore for Edward.
the sparkles thing, i thought it was alright in the book, but in Twilight, i pissed myself laughing when i saw the sparkles, when everyone was gasping lol
Eclipse is going to be the best (my fav book) bring on the fight between Edward and Victoria =]

Twilight is awsome im waiting to watch new moon

it is agreat movie

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

Movie: Unintentionally funny and amusing but also bad. Kristen doesn't strike me as the "Bella" I had in mind and she still doesn't. And newsflash, is it just me who doesn't happen to want Robert Pattinson to take off his shirt anymore? He's just not... hot. Sorry to the fans.

Books: Twilight itself was fine but after New Moon to Eclipse, I started hating it. It's cliched and what kind of vampire sparkles? I'm sorry girls, but they turn to ash or they die. Okay? Also, I don't think I would go into depression for practically 4 months over one boy. Forget it and move on! When I was an actual fan, Twilight was still out in hard cover and nobody knew about it much. Now, it's sort of a joke whenever I see fans and stuff around gushing over how hot [insert name] are. [shrug] It's just a matter of opinion at this point.

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.