Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 VOTE for the Sweet Highlight of November - Minitokyo

VOTE for the Sweet Highlight of November

Group announcement by Cafe-TB

page 1 of 1 24 total items

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Ok, guys because we have got too many good artwork for november, we are not going to do the highlights with only three walls. For choosing the highlight for november this time we are going to have more than three artwork, and the one who gets more votes will be the highlighted, the second place will be in the monthly wall features.
( Note: we choose the possible candidate walls for a highlight taking into account the quantity of favs, if it relates mostly to the main topic of group - you know, what words can you link to a "cafe": sweetness, moe girls, cute faces, girls, moe girls; etc -, if it went or not into elite is optional for the election, but it would be a great plus ;) but you can see that if it's only an elite it doesnt mean that it's automatically eligible to be a nominate for the highlight)

now we have four electable walls, please choose the one you'd like to be this months highlight, and then your second option.
Please choose two option, your first and ur second
your two possibilities..
abc by ramdomperson
dvf by someone

Once upon a Dream by Straawbeery
http://static.minitokyo.net/view/21/29/358971.jpg

We are the Flowers of Death by SwEeT-MiKu
http://static.minitokyo.net/view/05/42/359605.jpg

*The lost Queen's reflection* by erikamirou
http://static.minitokyo.net/view/12/11/360562.jpg

Far Away by YoruAngel866
http://static.minitokyo.net/view/35/15/360785.jpg

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

Strawberry-chan's wall :)

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

Galtrann

Galtrann

Sticky and Sweet

Flowers of Death

Three of the titles say "Far Away by YoruAngel866." Might confuse some people...

Far Away by YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

um notice:
you left the first two with the title:
"Far Away by YoruAngel866"
anyway i vote for Once Upon A Dream
By Straawbeeryy

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

I vote for "we are the flowers of Death" by Sweet-miku (thats the second Far Away by YoruAngel866, wrong title)

Uhh, my wallpaper`s been labeled wrong (the first one). :3 It`s Once Upon A Dream.
My vote goes to *The lost Queen's reflection* by erikamirou && Far Away by YoruAngel866

Signature Image

My vote goes for We Are The Flowers Of Death By Miku

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

heee guys gommen ne .. *edited*

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

Far Away by YoruAngel866

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

Ukh, hard to choose >< but I must choose ^^
Far Away by YoruAngel866 and We are the Flowers of Death by SwEeT-MiKu ^^
Great work minna ^^

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

Lost Queen's reflection
We are the flowers of death

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

Once upon a Dream by Straawbeery for 1st
and *The lost Queen's reflection* by erikamirou for 2nd =D

Far Away by YoruAngel866

Signature

Far Away by YoruAngel866
~It's very elegant. The girl is so cute! The colors are very soothing and suiting for the idea of the wallpaper!

~I've never seen a wallpaper idea like this and it looks so original {for me only}.

And I really had a hard time choosing... because all of them are gorgeous and all of them got in the Popular Art! :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

&
Far Away by YoruAngel866

<3 them all~ but well this wall attracted me more~ =]

Signature Image

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

ok second one is We are the Flowers of Death by SwEeT-MiKu

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

mokonab

mokonab

otaku

and

my vote is: 1st *The lost Queen's reflection* by erikamirou
2nd Once upon a Dream by Straawbeery

&

"The lost Queen's reflection" by erikamirou
and
"We are the Flowers of Death" by SwEeT-MiKu

DragonBlossom25

DragonBlossom25

miku.. MIKUU!!!

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

OK, this thread is now CLOSED

Signature Image

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

1st: The Lost Queen's Reflection by erikamirou

2nd: We Are The Flowers of Death by sweet-miku

This highlighting is soooooooo hard D: I know all the people ('cept straaawberry) that have their work highlighted up there. And so it's not cheating I had to really pay attention to quality and difficulty.

I chose erikamirou because.. I mean, look at that piece of work. It's perfect and I can't even begin to imagine how tough that must have been but I know it is because sinever-san does big works like that in vectoring then walling and it's uber hard.

I chose sweet-miku for 2nd because I just can't get over those clouds. In photoshop, I don't understand how to use the painting feature like everyone else does, but besides that, she managed to make it look like a painting while perfectly blending with the photo of the 2 girls which is amazing.

I really luff all the other works too! And I know the wallers worked very hard on them!

I ish sooooooo srry you guys.. ;_;

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.