Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 my hime - Minitokyo

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

~hee~ yup yup.. can't wait for episode 5 !!! XD

Quote by AdamI haven't tried the OST yet is it really worth getting?
I say give it a try if you haven't yet.

omigosh yes !!! yuki kajiura's work on the bgm is still splendid !!! it really sets the atmosphere..

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

heheh~
My-HiMe ish pretty nicesh~
its in my watch list~ ^.^
cant wait for da next eps~ ^.^

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

XD hime='princess' YES it does mean that in the show .. afterall the show if in japanese .. though they made HiME stand for something else as well ^_^

Hi-ghly
M-aterialized
E-quipment

or something like that..
i <3 natsuki~! and episode 4 is hilarious~! XD wakakakakak

Signature

Mai-hime is a really great show. Too bad it seems only to have 13 episodes.
(For those wondering, the show's actual name is MAI-hime. If you know chinese and Japanese, you should be able to know that it's MAI-hime)

Time could never reverse itself. so don't do anything you will regret. If you happen to do something you regret.......then blame yourself for doing it......

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

Quote by White-ice-eyesMai-hime is a really great show. Too bad it seems only to have 13 episodes.
(For those wondering, the show's actual name is MAI-hime. If you know chinese and Japanese, you should be able to know that it's MAI-hime)

~hee~ yup yup.. the mai is as in tokiha mai.. and nagi kept mentioning it in the show

Quote by ayanechanXD hime='princess' YES it does mean that in the show .. afterall the show if in japanese .. though they made HiME stand for something else as well ^_^
Hi-ghlyM-aterializedE-quipment or something like that..
i &lt;3 natsuki~! and episode 4 is hilarious~! XD wakakakakak

yup yup... highly materialized equipment. and that's an evil laugh !! XD i think episode 5 is gonna be funny too. the raw is out anyway :)

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

my hime's opening and ending songs were great and the anime it self is something to look forward to.

Signature

watched all 4 eps yesterday, looks like ive found another series to watch.
people with flamey powers, in general, rock. so do big fsuk off swords!

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

Mai HiME is an interesting anime, but sinceit's only gonna be 13 eps long it wouldn't have a long confusing plot. It's gonna be simple, but it's enjoyable to watch. The music is great in it~~ ^.^

It's alright.

It began pretty interesting (still pretty early on)

But I have to say eps 4 was really stupid, in my honest opinion anyways

yeah i agree the 13 eps is gonna be a bit short and i think the story telling is gonna be suffering a bit in the next few eps because of the short number

yeah i agree the 13 eps is gonna be a bit short and i think the story telling is gonna be suffering a bit in the next few eps because of the short number but good anime nevertheless

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Uhm .. well the graphic is nice and it's appropriately ecchi :D But honestly I find it kind of lacking in the plot department....

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

I read about this new anime series and I've been waiting to check it out. Anyone have any reviews on it because I've been waiting for this one to be released here in the United States.

Shebes

3 Star Hunter

Oops only 13 episodes for the series, well hopefully we'll see more summon like monsters that can mess over entire landscapes with a single blast.

You can fight the truth, but it is usually not advised.

flaskis

flaskis

Nyuu!

HiME stands for Highly adcanced Materializing Equipment

But the name is like that just to have some funny coincidence with the japanese word for princess.
And because her name is spelled "mai" in japanese, then Mai HiME is the only right name :p

What's done is done

I heard through some other websites that MyHIME should be cleared away from from other anime fans who may or may not have watched it. Is it worth checking out?

fao

An unexpected thought of a story is interesting and its music is not very bad, either. A girl is also as beautiful as all and there is worth of a glimpse.

I hope it's worth watching because this anime did make me curious enough to check it out for myself.

ArcticAngel

The cute thing ^-^

anime-keep / anbu are also fansubbing it :)
i like the show although it's a typical magical girls show :)
I wonder if it'S mai hime or my hime because the guy with the grey hairs calls Mai "My Mai HiME"... I also trust in the abilities of the translators so I hope it's My - HiME :)

-sigh-.. ep 15 was so.. sad poor mai...she sacrificeed herself... does anyone know the soundtracks to the song (the song that alyysa sings and the song that was played wen they started the operation?)

Quote by Sasukekun604the song that alyysa sings

it's called: "It's only a fairy tale"

and next time, could you please mark spoilers?? thanks

oh sorry thx!

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

i have seen the first 14 episodes and still waiting for the ones left
is mai Hime but in the english title is my Hime
the story is really cool though i was a bit confused in the beginning
its also really fun
you should check it out
i think there are 26 episodes
i like it very much

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Actually it should have 26, cuz its at 15 now, n the stories getting pretty interesting, i like it at least

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.