Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 my hime - Minitokyo

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 61 total items

Just saw 15 yesterday.....ahhh.....so good.....very promising....but don't like how it's only 24 or soemthing episodes....wish it was more episodes....I like all the himes....I hope that everyone watches it cause it's really good...the first episode is decieving...it's acuatally a very good anime to watch.....

Hime is nice anime as well, pretty girls and nice story in my opinion.
^_^

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I love this anime,great show, beautiful girls, lot of action :D

(So bad they decreased the level of ecchiness before starting it :( )

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

It's a pretty good watch as a comedy so far :lol:
Hopefully they can keep all the funny scenes up as they go along!

Anybody reading the manga as well?

I love this anime. I have been watching it slowly to savor it.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

my/mai hime is a good anime so far. promising anime with a really good story. love the characters too!

i really like mai hime... the storyline is nice and none like i've seen before.
kagutsuchi is just sooo coooll... to think it can change to be kinda like a space ship~~
i like their cooperation in ep 15, coz we can see almost all of the hime..
hey, is miyu dead or she froze herself and alyssa in that water?

Signature

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

i hope miyu comes back, but for revenge on the people who nuked them, and ordered the murder of watshername, but i guess thatd be too cliche, powerful enemy becomes powerful ally, no?

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

okay I just watched 17+18 on sunday and well I dunno it's getting good but also very wierd and creepy...but I still love the seires cuase it's just getting to the climax point and well...I'm very saddened to think that Takumi miight die....cuase well he's "technically" 2 people's most important person...and oh I think tate is UGGGLLLLIIIIE>...........no offence to any tate-kun fans out there..

i just saw epd 20....im just....speechless, i dont even know what to say

Mai-HiME never fails to amaze me ^^

Mai-HiME is pretty good. The battle between Mikoto and Natsuki in first episode impressed me a lot, especially when Mikoto split the cruise in to half. o_0

I like Natuki the best!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 61 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.