Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ask me Anything and I'll answer it - Minitokyo

Ask me Anything and I'll answer it

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 159 total items

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

Ok, I realised you didn't specify what kinda answer...

Next question: Do you play DotA? If so, what about the AI maps?

sasmith-infinity might not even exist

LZC-No, I haven't played World of Warcraft yet

Well, someone that wants to ask any question, well, what is a space-time singularity

EmyBlossom

EmyBlossom

Self-Proclaimed Magic Girl

1) If the world started with the big bang, what will end it?
2) Is there a soul?

Kodomo19-Space-time singularities are commonly know as Black Holes

EmyBlossom
1a-Some Scientists believe it was the Universe that started with the Big Bang
1b-Those Same Scientists Probably believe that the Universe will
-end in a Big Crunch
-Simply not end at all

2-Yes

Why should pregnant women stay away from granite counter tops, especially the pink ones?

How did Marie Curie's kids save her life?

What manga am I reading right now?

1-They only need to be careful not to fall into the granite counter tops
2-they didn't
3-None

EmyBlossom

EmyBlossom

What is the most common name for a woman in the U.S.? (and not most popular baby name)
What is the only land mammal not able to jump?

1-Emily
2-Bear's

EmyBlossom

EmyBlossom

Quote by rooney1-Emily
2-Bear's

1. Correct!
2.*makes buzzer sound* It's the elephant

Quote by rooney1-They only need to be careful not to fall into the granite counter tops
2-they didn't
3-None

Not even close. .

1. Possible traces of uranium. Uranium in compounds has a pink color and was once used in paints.
2. She took her daughters to play in the park ever afternoon. This reduced her radiation exposure enough that she outlived her husband (and several unlucky lab assistants). To this day her notebook has to be kept behind a lead shield and handled with lead gloves.
3. 3 actually.

1. What is degree inflation?
2. What is octane a measurement of?
3. What would the octane of pure 2,2,4 trimethylpentane be?
4. You have a solution of 2,2,4 trimethylpentane and heptane that has an octane of 87. How Much heptane is in the solution?
5. What was Pepsi originally sold as?
6. What alkali metal did 7-up originally contain.
7. Name to Artists that have recorded a song named "Fly Away" on the condition that both songs are completely different and not a cover of each other.
8. How can a sine curve be approximated without trig functions?
9. A 10 kg weight is sitting on the floor. What force is the floor exerting on the weight?
10. You are on a tower of unknown height. All you have is a barometer. How can you find out how tall the building is?
11. What is the weight of sunlight?

1- Why do rattleback's spin in one direction?
2- Why is there no distinct series in prime numbers?
3- How is it that a thing as massive as blackholes, with such gravitational mass to suck in light, decays?
4- Why does my LG 20.1 inch monitor not work by default on ubuntu when hooked up to my laptop?

XRW175P6MQ4-Whatever, TROLL

marfish14
1-I don't Care
2-I don't Care
3-Because Scientists rely too much on "THEORY"
4-Either your hooking it up wrong, or it just doesn't work

1. The trend towards higher degrees being needed for jobs than in the past.
2. The knocking characteristics of fuel.
3. 100
4. 13%
5. Sold as a cure for stomach ache.
6. Lithium.
7. Apparently I only knew of 2 but I found 3. THYME, Izawa Asami and Unicorn Table.
8. A Tayler Series.
9. 980n up
10. Throw the barometer off and time how long it falls. Then calculate how far it fell based on the know acceleration of gravity on earth. X=.5(9.8m/s^2)t where t is time in seconds.
11. 30 millionths of a pound, per square inch according to http://www.weathernotebook.org/transcripts/2000/05/18.html

merged: 12-04-2008 ~ 05:31am

Quote by marfish141- Why do rattleback's spin in one direction?
2- Why is there no distinct series in prime numbers?
3- How is it that a thing as massive as blackholes, with such gravitational mass to suck in light, decays?
4- Why does my LG 20.1 inch monitor not work by default on ubuntu when hooked up to my laptop?

1. It's how they move. I figure if they kept flip flopping they would'nt get anywhere fast, if at all.
2. Because the distinct series stinct to much so the prime numbers got sick and left.
3. The black hole was made in China.
4. Because software developers all assume they are the only ones producing software and all users have the exact optimal configuration to use their products and their product only.

1- Why is it that having less ozone over the arctic is actually colder than having more ozone?
2- If Bysphenol-A (an estrogen mimicking chemical), which causes sexual dificiency, is used in hard plastics. Why does the public keep buying them?
3- If a photon has two ways to go around an object, why does it go both ways?
4- Why do toilet paper companies make toilet paper with the small single strips when people use more than that?

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

maybe i'll give you a chance to redeem yourself

(1) what are the 4 dimensions used in physics?
(2) what cause party balloons to stick on the wall?
(3) what is the coriolis effect?
(4) who is Simon Bolivar?

Quote by rooneyXRW175P6MQ4-Whatever, TROLL

Don't start a game you don't want to play.

Wait. Who's talking about/to who?

marfish14
1-The Ozone acts as a Greenhouse Gas and absorbs some of the heat energy from the sun
2-I'm guessing that Bysphenol-A is the cheapest chemical that the companies can afford that'll enable them to make hard Plastic
3-Photons are not considered as particles, but as energy.
Also Atoms can absorb and emit photons
4-i don't quite understand what you mean by small single strips

ttwen
1-height, width, lenght and Time?!?!?
2-are you kidding me? Static
3-The Coriolis Effect is an apparent deflection of moving objects when they are veiwed from a rotating frame of refence.
4-Simon Bolivar is one of the most important Leaders for Spanish Americas Struggle for Independance

merged: 12-05-2008 ~ 06:39am
ZRW17P6MQ4-O_O
What

1. What chemical is used as a preservative, a flavoring, found in abundance in certain fruits, and is safe to eat in its pure form?

Vitamin C

^It's not used for flavoring things. Wiki says it's a sugar so it might actually be sweet but Vit C is not added to things for that reason.

What fictional substance is said to be a dynamic proton lattice held together by exotic heavy particles, speculated to be used by aliens as a terraforming agent, can either be blue or green, highly toxic, is a very good fuel sourcetransforms anything it touches into more of itself, is called tiberium, and turns people into mutants.

Quote by XRW175P6MQ4What fictional substance is said to be a dynamic proton lattice held together by exotic heavy particles, speculated to be used by aliens as a terraforming agent, can either be blue or green, highly toxic, is a very good fuel sourcetransforms anything it touches into more of itself, is called TIBERIUM, and turns people into mutants.

You seem to have answered your own question

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

at least you can answer those questions *claps*
(1) what theory in physics contains multiple dimensions? (not the 4d)
(2) why black holes are 'black'?
(3) how did a superconductor 'float'?
(4) how to make delicious cheese cake?

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 159 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.