Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ask me Anything and I'll answer it - Minitokyo

Ask me Anything and I'll answer it

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 159 total items

Quote by rooney

Quote by XRW175P6MQ4What fictional substance is said to be a dynamic proton lattice held together by exotic heavy particles, speculated to be used by aliens as a terraforming agent, can either be blue or green, highly toxic, is a very good fuel sourcetransforms anything it touches into more of itself, is called TIBERIUM, and turns people into mutants.

You seem to have answered your own question

Lol. I was hoping you'd catch that. If not...

ttwen
1-This might be wrong, but is it the Grandfather Paradox
2-Black holes are black because the immense gravitational forces within them prevent almost anything from escaping
3-I'm guessing that a large enough amount of electrical energy was inside of it, that the superconductor's Magnetic field was strong enough to keep it in a hovering state.

merged: 12-05-2008 ~ 08:51pm
ttwen
4-I'm only giving out the tips here, if you want a recipe then ask again
Tip 1-Assembling the Springform pan
When assembling the springform pan, make sure it's right side up. The raised edge should sit face up in the pan to create a tight seal
Tip 2-Setting up a Water Bath
To set up a Water Bath, line the outside of the springform pan with foil to prevent leaks. Bring a pot of water to boil, set the cheesecake in a roasting pan and place it in the oven. Add enough water to come halfway up the springform pan
Tip 3-No Water Bath Required
If your baking a cheese that doesn't require a water bath, then lightly grease the baking dish and line it with foil, letting it hang about one inch over the egde. Once the cheese cake is cool, it will easily lift out of the pan
Tip 4-How to tell when the cheesecake is done?
Turn the oven off when the center is still a bit wobbly. To test for the "wobble," shake the pan slightly. Let the cake cook in the residual heat of the oven

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Have you watch Witch Hunter Robin?

Robin Sena

guessjeans-I have seen parts of the series, on Adult Swim when they were running that show

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

1 - wrong. i do not mean parallel universe.
2 - wrong. but close to the answer.
3 - hmm.. i don't know i'd give it correct or not, because theres some wrong physics there.
4 - ok. nice tips :D

question:
(1) how to make pineapple tarts?
(2) are there really UFOs?
(3) explain the crop circles
(4) explain easter island statues

2-Not many people can be sure, but I'm going with yes

3-Which Ones (sarcasm)
3a-Many of the Crop Circles(80%, According to a two-Year Study by Colin Andrews and his team of Researchers) have been made by People, who either did it for art or amusement. (or in a rare case, Advertising for Swedish Railways)
3b-The Remaining 20% were Classified as anything from Freak Meteorological Phenomena to Messages from Extraterrestrials
3c-Crop Circles is a Collaboration between the psychedelic trance band Etnica and a Milanese group called Lotus Omega.

4-The Easter Island Statues, officially known as the Moai are chiefly the "Living Faces" of Deified Ancestors

Question 1
The Tart Shell Ingredients
Vegetable-Oil cooking spray
Three 2 1/2-Inch Square Graham Crackers
1 1/2 TableSpoons granulated sugar
Four 17 by 12-Inch phyllo sheets, thawed if frozen, stacked between 2 sheets wax paper and covered with a kitchen towel
2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted

The Filling Ingredients
1 Large Ripe Pineapple (about 4 1/2 Pounds), peeled, halved lengthwise, cored, and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
Seeds scraped from 1/2 vanilla bean, halved lengthwise, and pod reserved

Directions
Making the shell
Setup-Preheat Oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat an 11-inch tart pan with a removable fluted rim with vegetable-oil cooking spray

Step 1-In a food processor grind graham crackers with sugar to fine crumbs.
Step 2-Working quickly, line tart pan with 1 phyllo sheet, allowing egdes to overhang evenly, and with a pastry brush dot phyllo on bottom of tart pan with butter in 4 or 5 places.
Step 3-Sprinkle phyllo in bottom of tart pan evenly with one third of the crumb mixture and top with another phyllo sheet, arranging it at right angles to first phyllo sheet so overhang is even all around.
Step 4-Dot phyllo with butter and sprinkle with one third of the crumb mixture in same manner.
Step 5-Repeat layering process with remaining 2 phyllo sheets, remaining crumb mixture, and butter in same manner, ending with the phyllo
Step 6-Trim phyllo overhang with scissors to one inch beyond rim of tart pan and roll towards center, forming a shallow edge just inside tart pan.
Step 7-Brush shell with remaining butter and bake in middle of oven 12 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Step 8-Cool shell in tart pan on rack
Shell may be made 1 day ahead and kept, covered loosely, in tart pan in a cool dry place

Making The Filling
In a heavy 12-Inch skillet simmer the pineapple slices, sugars, vanilla seeds, and reserved vanilla pod over moderate heat, carefully turning pineapple occasionally(try to keep the slice whole), until most of the liquid is evaporated and pineapple is slightly translucent (reducing heat as liquid is evaporated), about 25 minutes. Cool mixture slightly and discard vanilla pod

Final Step-Arrange the pineapple in overlapping concetric circles in shell and top with any remaining syrup in skillet.
Tart may be made one day ahead and kept, covered loosely, at room Temp.

Each serving has about 180 calories, 34.2 calories are from fat

Phew

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

Lol?

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

wow now that was helpful :D

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Any idea when gundam 00 is suposed to come on dvd?

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Ganjamus-
Mah Pokaman's, Let me Show them to Yous

Lacuslover81
Ask me again, one week from now
Sorry

How can an alkyne be made longer assuming you start with a terminal alkyne?
What would happen if hydrogen gas and palladium were added to an alkyne?

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

what attack had an anniversary this past weekend?

XRW
1-If it is heated up
2-The Palladium would act as Catalyst on the Alkyne

Lacuslover
The Battle of Pearl Harbor

1. The heater is broken what do I use instead (in reference to the previous question)?
2. What does 1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4-octomethyl-cyclobutane look like when drawn on paper?

XRW
1-Let's see
Blankets
Coats and Jackets
Heater Fans
Hot Food and Drinks

2-Well, it looks like this
1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4-octomethyl-cyclobutane

1. all forms of heat and radiant energy are not allowed. I only have a cabinet full of Sodium compounds.
2. In bond line form it looks like the tic tac toe game.
3. What are you wearing?

XRW
4 Roosters, 7 Hens, and 2 Turkeys

1. What does a three legged chicken taste like?

XRW
Like how Hannibal Lecter would describe how you taste

What would I taste like?

Like a human, Foo

Well you just said I taste like a 3 legged chicken. you lose /thread.

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

1. who are you?
2. what are you?
3. where art you?
4. how are you?

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

How fast can a F22 raptor go?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 159 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.