Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is Your MOST Inspiring Book? - Minitokyo

What is Your MOST Inspiring Book?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

The most inspiring book in my life would have to be Atlus Shrugged and Angel Sanctuary Series.~ Truly changed my life.

Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce. It's about a girl who want's to become a knight and she does it by disguising herself as a boy.

The Tales of OTori

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

The most inspiring book I read so far is Criss Angel's Secret Revelations. I've been his fan (or Loyal) for quite some time now but it's not the part about the magic tricks or the show background infos that I'm referring to.
I mean his way of approaching life and challenging situations. I was pretty impressed about how he worked so damn hard to make his dreams come true and how he didn't give up even after years and when everybody said he'd fail.
Such a drive and positiveness really motivate me when I feel like I'm failing on my own dreams.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

As a kid, the most inspiring book I ever read was "The Phantom Tollbooth". It really made me look at things very differently, and that life is not really as boring as I thought it was.

As an adult, I'd say two books really got me glued to the pages till I finished them. The first one is "Battle Royale" by Koushun Takami. The story really shows you that pretty much everyone in this world is just playing a role, always hiding their true self. The story goes on to show you the real side of people....the ugly side.

The other story is "The White Tiger" by Aravind Adiga. First thing, if you never read this book, go and grab a copy RIGHT NOW. I found the words so magical that for hours I felt I was the character in the story. It shows you the reality of an ugly side of life that we have never seen, heard or probably even known about.

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, the roman emperor. Not easy to read, but it helped overcomeing some personal difficulties.

My inspiring book?

Harry Potter, three cups of tea, kite runner, golden compass, etc

i loved the

merged: 10-08-2009 ~ 05:06am
i loved the

merged: 10-08-2009 ~ 05:08am
oh my, i loved the classic Little Men "life at plumfield" by Louisa M. Alcott.

I am a member of Sakura group

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.