Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Need Translators" - Minitokyo

"Need Translators"

Group announcement by vampire-knight

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

Hi there minna :D

okay as so many of you already know that a vampire knight fanbook has been released last month, its a paradise to all VK fans XD I bought the fanbook but unfortunately its in Japanese & I cant read Japanese T_T we are not sure if its ever going to be translated in English so we've decided to try translating it for you since its full of so many interesting informations about all VK characters :)
Im going to scan & clean all the pages & I want for someone to translate the pages for me :D
is there anyone here knows how to read Japanese? is there anyone who would like to help us in translating?
please this book must be translated >.<
oh & I scanned few pages of the fanbook & posted them in the group's guestbook, make sure to check them out ;)
thanks for reading & have a nice day ;)

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

i can!
i wanna join!

i would like to help
but i can only JP > CN (chinese)...
i will try see what i can do...

PS. ANYONE GOT CHIBI KANAME N KANAME!?
THEY SAY IS TOKUTEN...

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

jap to chinese is fine too, i can translate chinese for you too.
and i can help out with a little jap. ^_^

as for chibi kaname n kaname, it was not in the fanbook, sorry! ><

Signature Image

epsilon86

Scanner

epsilon86

Epsilon

I heard that the chinese edition of the fanbook may be released.... and i actually read quite a lot of chinese translation for the book.... So now is anyone interested in translating Chinese to english. I can provide the link....

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

okay if reimy-chan is gonna translate japanese to chinese & norine-chan translates chinese to english then the fanbook will be translated XD

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

I can translate Chinese to English ^^

BakagetaKoto

BakagetaKoto

Ano Baka-san desu!

If you still need translators, (given the large number of people offering) I would enjoy helping.

I have taken two college Japanese language courses, and I have taught beginner-level Japanese lessons online for over a year now. My reading and writing skills are at intermediate level. (Also, I am quite a Vampire Knight fan.)

@?@!? OMG!
this big amount of jp!? Q[]Q

---------------------------------------

how bout this ^_^'
i try do 2pages
then u see if i m qualify for it or not

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

bakagetakoto: your most welcome to join in as well~ that would do us a great favour~
yukina: sure any help would be gladly accepted~ ^-^
epsilon: i got some too~ ^-^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.