Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Creating "Both/Neither A & B choice" Polls - Minitokyo

Creating "Both/Neither A & B choice" Polls

You ________ w/ my statement!

Agree
3 votes
Disagree
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

To clarify the title, let me explain w/ an example:

Someone has posted a Poll on w/c was better, A or B. But when the polls are created, there we would also see a C w/c both are good & sometimes even a D w/c both are bad.

Take note this is not limited to just 2 choices, A, B, C, D are just to represent variables.

I sometimes find it very annoying to find a C or D on polls on a deciding factor. I mean, what's the point of poll then if it would have the C or D choices? If people voted enough in both choices, we then would have the conclusion of C. And if no one voted at all, we then would have the conclusion of D.

If people favor both, then they should choose at least 1 since it is in fact a poll to see w/c is greater. And if you don't like both, why would they even bother to vote in the first place?

Any comment or VIOLENT reactions?

5D's Caption: Vol.1

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I would have to agree with you...but sometimes a "c" is needed for the "other" I mean come on I like polls and find it mean that I want to vote but I can't cause I don't like either one of them hehe ^^ but truth be told I miss those polls that you could select more than one those were always my favorites ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

sometimes a 'C' is needed. if you don't like both A and B, instead of not voting, you let the person know by having to vote the 'C'. no answer is an answer too!

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

i agree with u.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.