Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of 'Ou perfect world' - Minitokyo

Deletion of 'Ou perfect world'

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Sakura-Rabbit07

Sakura-Rabbit07

Quaintrelle

hello
i recently added a wallpaper' Our Pefect world' into Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles and it got deleted. i'm still a new member to MiniTokyo so i'm unfamiliar with the certain rules or qualifications of an anime wallpaper. May i please get a post back on exactly what about my wallpaper got it deleted and also how i can improve it and also improve my future wallpapers
thankyou
xXx
:)

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote: You may not submit any artwork which when viewed is clearly indicative of extremely low quality and effort. The following compositional and technical weaknesses may result in the deletion of your artwork if they are significantly present in the submission:

Quote: * poor extraction, including obvious and apparent scan extraction edges,

there were a few slight extraction problems

Quote: * blurriness,
* pixilation,

In the background, like on the mountains, clouds, wings, and sparkles.

If you need help on improving, you can always post in the Sandbox to get suggestions.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.