Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CAFE-TB's Sweet Christmas Contest! READ THIS! - Minitokyo

CAFE-TB's Sweet Christmas Contest! READ THIS!

Group announcement by Cafe-TB

Are you going to participate in this contest?

Definetly !
8 votes
Yeah sure :)
2 votes
i have to think about it
5 votes
No.
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Hey guys! Long time we don't make an announcement, ne?
So here we go with Cafe TB's news! XD
Have you seen the new layout? Check it out! I've made it yesterday, since, you know, the group has to have the christmas atmosphere ^_^' and yeah I know it's not so christmas colored, but at least i think it has the idea ;)
so please any suggestions let me know ;)

And now for the most important news: Since we have been in some inactivity (people posting artworks, points being updated..) we are going to handle our VERY SECOND CONTEST!

What is it about? you guessed right, CHRISTMAS THEMED (ooh what original :sweat: ) hehe so that we are in the "mood" of the season ;)

Oh and it's going to be a wall contest

Theme is : Sweet Christmas Night

So now here are the (few) rules for this contest:
1. The background must not be vectored.. that means be creative! if you copy the scan out it doesn't sound so original don't you think (of course it demands lots of hardwork, but that's not the idea of this contest :) )
2. If you vector, vector the character only (you know why, look at 1. )
3. You can submit painted walls (that means, the whole wall can be painted) or painted background as optional
3. The wall must feature a cute anime girl. Bishounen guys are also allowed.
4. You can choose if it can have the christmas traditional elements (like the santa hat, christmas trees, etc) but you can make the wall in a winter mood. But this only applies if there's a romantic mood in the wall (you know in Japan christmas time is to be with lovers? yeah that's right! it could be nice if you feature a romantic winter pairing ;) )
5. if it's original better

Now, summing up:
-you can choose: christmas mood wall OR winter romantic mood wall OR both (better! :D )
-vector only the character
-background can be painted too
-the whole wall can be painted
-must feature cute anime girl

[B]EDIT - 12/17/08: DEADLINE is now extended until [U]Dec. 24th!

If you want a bit of more time, just tell me so ;)

any questions please ask :D

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

hmm...my Christmas project involves vectoring/painting but also involves changing hairstyles, outifts and other things from the original...I guess that doesn't make a difference, right?
I guess I won't be participating then ^_^'
Sorry Miku-chan >.< But this Christmas Project will be taking all of my spare time so...

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

uwah i can't participate XD i already have too many projects i can't take up another one! :x

But I will be here to vote! Most definitely! ;3

And even if it's common, it's a good idea. It can help people get back into the activity of the group :3
Before hyde-san left, there used to be a lot of contests from what i remember. :3

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

I'm not so good with non-vectored stuff,since I can't find any good brushes around...so I probably won't participate it it -_-

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

I'm going participate ^^

Galtrann

Galtrann

Sticky and Sweet

I will participe!
I liked the idea that it can not be completely vectorizing. Usually people receive much value for just "copy" the scan! T_T
I will participate! Absolutely! :)

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

it cannot be fully vectored right but it can be painted? christmas theme can it be snow? haha. sorry for the questions, cause i'm working on one, if it can't then i may not be able to join as i got no time! >.<

Signature Image

yay! I'll participate, it's my chance to experiment with my new tablet XD

not sure yet if i will participate, though it's been a while since i have made a wall. Um, wow i just noticed this topic was on for a bit more than a week already...im so late with this stuff...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.