Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Search results return Quarantined and Deleted pictures - Minitokyo

Search results return Quarantined and Deleted pictures

page 1 of 1 2 total items

It's the holidays and I thought I'd look around for some themed wallpapers and scans, so I do a search on keywords like 'winter' or 'christmas', I get search results, and as I go through each page I open up any pictures I like in a background tab.

I am finding a lot of 'Quarantined' and 'Gallery Item Not Found' scans and wallpapers, which is frustrating because I find a picture I like only to find out that the scan or wallpaper is not viewable but somehow still exists in the search index.

When a picture is quarantined or removed, can't a query be sent back and remove it from the index that the Search looks in?

It's like opening up your favorite forum thread only to get a message that it's been removed despite it still appearing as an active thread in the forum.

Thanks

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I can't duplicate this phenomenon searching on "winter." But of course I only clicked a couple of results. Can you link an item and provide the key word you used to get that item?

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.