Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Descendents of Darkness - Minitokyo

Descendents of Darkness

page 1 of 1 11 total items

I recently started watching this Anime on Scifi and it is without a doubt the most oober tasty Anime that I have seen in a while. Anyone watch it too or even heard of it if you haven't then you are missing out. By it's look, I can say that it is a rather old Anime but still so yummy...gay Anime is SOOOO yummy and SOOOOO hot I just want to lick it all over so everyone my loves, what do you think?

On a side note I was pisses off that Scifi channel on my Tuesday then showed--without warning or any kind of a heads up--Dead Space: Down fall if any of you saw it please give detailes because I am concidering buying it and I would love the feed back. Thanks in advance.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

No have not seen Dead Space but I saw Descendants of Darkness quite a while ago but still remains one of my favorite anime's - shame there seems to be such a small fan base for it I find myself hard pressed to find any relevant fan media. What it may not of had in terms of the almighty budget it made up with style ^_^ and is still pretty to look at under this consideration in many regards.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

dead space I adored ^^ just to note manga and scifi have a "contract" thus them showing dead space would have been about right, but since that has got to be one of the goriest anime I have seen in a long time I bought it long before I knew scifi would have anything to do with it...but I love yami no matsuei aka descendents of darkness...but I rather like the "theme" it has going for it ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

The anime's on SciFi? Oooh, that's interesting.

I rather enjoyed Yami no Matsuei when I saw it the first time. I know the manga's got a longer and more involved story, but I haven't ever actually read it. Still, it's pretty good stuff. :3

Pageantry

Pageantry

That Peculiar One

I'm a fan of the series, though I tend to refer to it under its Japanese title of Yami no Matsuei out of force of habit. I don't personally care for the dubbed version of that show. If you enjoy subtitled anime, I would personally suggest checking out the Japanese version. I like Muraki's Japanese voice.

I have only read the first volume of the manga, though I do wish to read more of it. Apparently Oriya shows up a bit more in the manga than he does in the series. I would like to see how they develop his character a little bit more.

samu02

Back to Basics

Jenosydes + Shounen Ai = very scary, oh so creepy stuff... I've read some of the manga but since I'm still scared that I have homosexual tendencies, I dropped it at the first sign of yaoi. Yaoi scares me...

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

I am unseen, unheard, & unknown

I've seen Descendants of Darkness, it's quite nice lovely plot twist here and there specifically the episode with Tsubaki. It been quite a while since I last watched it, pity the manga version is in hiatus.

Uttara

Uttara

Little Red Bat

Yep, I like it lots. Although I also generally refer to it as Yami no Matsuei. I watched it subbed first and didn't notice that the English title was Descendents of darkness until after I had already finished it. ^_^; And I wasn't all that impressed by the English dub, either. Anywhoo, I really liked the show, although I wish it went on a bit longer...

I haven't gotten around to reading the manga yet, although I want to.

Not all those who wander are lost...

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Your still alive?

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Descendants of Darkness is SciFi? I always thought that it would be more considered fantasy/supernatural...

For those that haven't read the manga, I highly recommend it. Though the art in the first volume is a bit...bad...the mangaka really improves over time and you can clearly see that in another volume or so.

I really like Tsuzuki. He's so adorable. <3
I don't really like Hisoka though... After the Muraki ark, he reverts back to a bit of a brat and continues to annoy me.

Also, I don't think Descendants of Darkness would be considered "yaoi" or "shounen-ai", considering the only direct implication was how Hisoka died, and even Muraki's persistent pursuit of Tsuzuki weren't because of some infatuation with him.

Thank you all for your comments mine sukies and yeah I'm still alive I will always love Anime, Manga, Eastern style video games no matter how old and crazy I become. Forever and for always my loves wwwooooooo hoooooooo!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.