Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dragon Ball Z Live Action US Movie - Minitokyo

Dragon Ball Z Live Action US Movie

How do you feel about the new movie?

I can't wait to watch it!
2 votes
I love it!
2 votes
Its horrible!
26 votes
Don't really care much about it...
7 votes
no comment
9 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

sennoskinner12

sennoskinner12

Silent Otome

Honestly, it~s not a good idea...

my friend watched this film. when Iask about it she only told "no comment"

Me siento total y completamente ofendida, ultrajada .. eso es una abominacion de FOX .... pueden meterle los actores mas conocidos, los mejores efectos, el platal que quieran pero si la historia no se asemeja
en cosas tan visibles como el color de Piccolo no sirve para madre..

Por Dios es que cada vez que veo un corto de esa pelicula me ofusco ... NO ME AGRADA NADA
pudo ser algo tan bueno las historias de dragon ball Z son excelentes solo tenian que cojer una y hacerla y ya .. Tan simple ... Pero no la CAG!"#$#ARON

Hola a los que me entiendan .... y a los que no tambien

i though that not realesed

one word: intresting.

ImyImy

ImyImy

Wake me when you need me...

It looks interesting as a separate thing but I no likey it! ><

Imy-kun I am! :P

I found it to be very disappointing. Like if the US wants to make a movie on a japanese anime, at least get the right people that actually look like the characters to play the roles. It's ridiculous how they seem blind to that obvious fact.

No.... don't worry about the characters. I mean who the heck looks like Goku anyway?! No one. Just stick with the cool special effects.

Don'tcha see the big deck don'tcha see the big chain don'tcha see the big grill wonder who they hatin' on lately its that one dude.

MystikalLam

MystikalLam

Lam A.K.A. Chops

Hahaha, I was fine with Dragon Ball, but man, this is just horrible to me! Hahaha, I'll still probably go to see it tho, =P just for laughs, haha. Kamehameha with one hand! =P

~Playstation 3 Fanboy~

FinalFantasyFans

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

Quote by leemeiMe siento total y completamente ofendida, ultrajada .. eso es una abominacion de FOX .... pueden meterle los actores mas conocidos, los mejores efectos, el platal que quieran pero si la historia no se asemeja
en cosas tan visibles como el color de Piccolo no sirve para madre..

Por Dios es que cada vez que veo un corto de esa pelicula me ofusco ... NO ME AGRADA NADA
pudo ser algo tan bueno las historias de dragon ball Z son excelentes solo tenian que cojer una y hacerla y ya .. Tan simple ... Pero no la CAG!"#$#ARON

ENGLISH PLEASE! I DON'T COMPREHEND WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT... I'M SORRY!

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')

Bunny Power! lol, but seriously, I agree and it really just looks like a waste of money to me, i cant see it being good at all.

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

RewYnd

RewYnd

Still Waiting...

Just finished watching the movie...
It was good for laughs, the story moved too quickly and most of the dialogue was corny. It's not like I was expecting more but I'm sure, there will be NO sequel to this movie, LOL!

Signature
We may be miles apart, but our hearts are still one
I'll be waiting for you, to continue what we have begun

Its terrible! Characters have no resemblances to the anime characters, its all modernized.. its like some random movie and they are just calling it Dragonball. Lol. Honestly, they should just avoid Live Action movies for animes.. It never works..

Signature

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

I'm offended that no one in the anime industry tried to stop Hollywood from ruining a perfetly good series. The plot looked like another copy of the Karate Kid, I also got the feeling that the copied The Forbidden Kingdom a bit. The cast don't fit the characters. If I was Akira Toriyama or someone from Funimation I'd never given them the right to make this movie. Hollywood fucking blows they need to stop ruining anime and video game stories with lousy movies. o_0

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

I was excited when I heard a movie was going out! but i thought it'd be anime, NOT LIVE ACTION! it TOTALLY thew me off! the actors, the plot ....... it wasn't enjoyable at all.

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

well i just totally hate the idea that us tried to do the movie
and the cast are almost non asians as they are all supposed to be
the goku seriously sucks big time
dun even look muscular and damn as he was suppose to be
the green alien enemy is the only thing that looks like the one in the original anime!
their effects was not bad i think
the tortoise master has hair! in the movie when he wasn't suppose to have
it totally ruined the thing!
i mean if they want to do a movie on dragon ball then why dun they use asian cast?
it won't die just to have a collaboration or sth like that

i dun think i will look forward to the movies that US want to do that's from mangas
have they thought about the fans though i'm not a fan of dragon ball
but i like animes and mangas
won't the fans think that they are cheated or sth?
they think that they are just doing them a fan service?
bullshit that is

it's just a total waste of time !

i think that if japan wants to do a movie of dragon ball
it's profit will be better than that of the US 's
too bad they are not doing it
for some reason
i tot japan will do more of live action of mangas after the good response they get from making the death note

US is like a disgusting country
only cares about personal gains and profits
always trying to be the best in everything from making movies to war
or 1st to do somethings ...
never cares about what others think
only pretending and all ...

well that's just my opinion

^ U.S. disgusting? Countries like Japan take our marvel heroes and make their own version of it. And we american's don't give a crap if they do!

*Knocks you to the moon*

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

I heard it bombed. Thank goodness I'm not a DBZ fan, but even as a person that could care less about the series even I gotta say what possessed them to come up wit that abomination o_o

meh sig banners are overrated

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

Dragon Ball the movie already came out on theaters for the people that don't already know. It did so bad, it came off the list within a week! They didn't even make half the profit that they spent to make the movie. Thats how bad the movie sucked. Yeah, it was REALLY horrible, like those old cheesy movies. What a waste of my life watching it. But you can try watching it! LoL! I doubt anybody would find it enjoyable especially to those DBZ fans. HAHA!

They totally trashed the name dragonball
looked like a bunch of mindless fagots made that movie
I bet that movie made less money than a 30 minute national geographic documentary on global warming which people dont really seem to care about
wow! a white goku, a white bulma, chow yun fat roshi, a white piccolo... wow what more can i say.. not to be a racist but an asian roshi but a white goku, bulma and piccolo... that's a bit too much
Next season are they going to tell us they're going to have some purple cell and red majin buu
i bet they spray painted piccolo or something

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Hollywood: Raping you childhood memories since 1988

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

hitocomaru

hitocomaru

I now have hope... Well some.

The movie is a terrior compared to the series.

The ova is really, really bad, I can't believe they can make a film like that >"<

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.