Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Poll: Do you wanna have..? - Minitokyo

Poll: Do you wanna have..?

Group announcement by KogeDonbo

Poll: Do you wanna have..?

"Shining artist of the season" alone.
2 votes
I don't care!
0 votes
Just the "Point systen".
0 votes
I hate borth ideas!! Come with something different!
0 votes
Both would be really nice =D
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Omone

Omone

??????crazy

Hi there members!

I had some weird ideas lately too "pimp our small group" =D.
Actually I had two ideas, well not really ideas, but who cares?

Some of you maybe know the "Shining artist of the month" from the Vector Wallers Group. In my opinion it would be nice to have something like this. Anyways it would be more like "Shining artist of the season" since our group is, like I mentioned before, very small.
You would recieve a banner for it and a "link" on the page.

The other idea is also stolen frm another group. This time it's the Sakura CB Group. So what do you think about having a point system too? just with different ways of earning points, for those who maybe don't have the opportunity to wall or vector. Well, even the gfx'er can earn their points if they like.

Well just tell me what you think XD

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

I'm ok with the Shining artist. Also with the point system, dunno how it works, but it would get the people more active.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Koboshi93

Koboshi93

La vie est un cadeau.

Nice idea and yeah may active the group for the point system :p
Shining artist is good too...

kogedonbofrench-tribu shugo-chara anime-fans-united
other groups: kamichama-karin and wataru-yoshizumi-fans and The-Library and Manga Holics join!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.