Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite thing to shop for? - Minitokyo

Favorite thing to shop for?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Clothes? Books? Music? Shoes? Food? Movies? Electronics?

Inquiring minds want to know! :pacman:

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh I don't know food is my number one fav to shop for hehe ^^ but on a more serious note it's toys ^^ I was deprived of my childhood so I finally have a childhood in my adulthood and I can spend hours on end in a toys store and not walk out with at least two hundred dollars worth of toys...and I play with most of them the others are like action figures ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

clothes. :D im craaaaaaaazyyy about clothes...i know it sounds pretty weird, especially if you saw me in person...it doesn't seem like i shop for clothes a lot. :D i have the hugest wardrobe everrrr with all sorts of clothes...but im limited to only 10 outfits because i hate showing any skin. :) hehe its pretty typical.

i loveeeeeeeee shopping for lotion and body sprays too. :D esp lotions...right now, my three top favorite body lotions are neroli jasmin, wild honeysuckle, and finallyyyyyyyy brown sugar and fig. :D if youre interested in buying them, go to the Body Shop! :D :D :D and for body sprays, my favorites are green tea and vanillaa. oh oh oh! i also love shopping for makeup...my favorite store for makeup is Sephora!

*sighs* im just like the stereotypical girl aren't i?

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

Fabric. Especially in the fabric district in Los Angeles. I'm a total fabric snob, and going down there is pure overload with the sheer amount of shiny -- it's just awesome. Plus, bargaining is fully permitted, which makes for even more fun.

Aside from that, I flove shopping for books, particularly in used bookstores. *wriggles*

Shoes and Clothing :)

chopstix07

Kintoki

Clothes and electronics.

books and more books. Sometimes i used up my money buying books i forgot to buy myself new clothes.
that remind me: i should add clothes on my next shopping list.

Watches

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Books. Definitely books.
I also love buying video games, but they usually cost too much money so I don't buy a lot of them.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

it is mostly dvds and books.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Kazenonatsu

Kazenonatsu

Day Dreamer

dvd's,(some) manga, and art books.... wait sketch books too, cause I buy a couple every month or two xD

A moment bound in eternity.

video games of nintendo ds, accesoriess for the ds, clothes but because i measure 1,40cm the clothes don't adjust well x3u, books i like to read (: ultimate i want to buy the divine comedy of dante but because it cost too much money i spend the money in other things i don't know how save the money :B aand... chocolatee *

Electronics, cool stuff...
Fake Rolex-watches..

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Mostly anime DVDs, groceries and small stuff from dollar stores (keychains).

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

Really don't know; depends on the stores I go to

SweetyKnight

SweetyKnight

Jiraiya's Fool!

Manga, Anime and all other related items

Manga and video games :D

Manga and Video Games.

oh, that's hard.... perhaps Clothes, Books and Food!

Kanji157

Kanji157

Hitsuzen da..

fav thing eh...
anything related to anime~! XD
yep, thats for sure~ may it be dvd's, games, accessories, figurines, OST's, wallpapers, posters, etc..~ XD

Signature
	Image kono deai wa hitsuzen da...

Clothes and anime DVDs. Even though I hate a lot of the current Western trends and fashion ideas, it almost makes it that much more fun to shop for clothes that I like and that I know look good to wear. And anime DVDs... well, no explanation needed, really. ;)

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Clothes and Eletronics!

Anime and anything related to it

Art books! <3

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.