Favorite thing to shop for?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Cancel

Clothes? Books? Music? Shoes? Food? Movies? Electronics?

Inquiring minds want to know! :pacman:

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

oh I don't know food is my number one fav to shop for hehe ^^ but on a more serious note it's toys ^^ I was deprived of my childhood so I finally have a childhood in my adulthood and I can spend hours on end in a toys store and not walk out with at least two hundred dollars worth of toys...and I play with most of them the others are like action figures ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

Cancel

clothes. :D im craaaaaaaazyyy about clothes...i know it sounds pretty weird, especially if you saw me in person...it doesn't seem like i shop for clothes a lot. :D i have the hugest wardrobe everrrr with all sorts of clothes...but im limited to only 10 outfits because i hate showing any skin. :) hehe its pretty typical.

i loveeeeeeeee shopping for lotion and body sprays too. :D esp lotions...right now, my three top favorite body lotions are neroli jasmin, wild honeysuckle, and finallyyyyyyyy brown sugar and fig. :D if youre interested in buying them, go to the Body Shop! :D :D :D and for body sprays, my favorites are green tea and vanillaa. oh oh oh! i also love shopping for makeup...my favorite store for makeup is Sephora!

*sighs* im just like the stereotypical girl aren't i?

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

• Dec 14, 2008
Cancel

Fabric. Especially in the fabric district in Los Angeles. I'm a total fabric snob, and going down there is pure overload with the sheer amount of shiny -- it's just awesome. Plus, bargaining is fully permitted, which makes for even more fun.

Aside from that, I flove shopping for books, particularly in used bookstores. *wriggles*

• Dec 15, 2008
Cancel

Shoes and Clothing :)

• Dec 15, 2008

chopstix07

Kintoki

Cancel

Clothes and electronics.

Cancel

books and more books. Sometimes i used up my money buying books i forgot to buy myself new clothes.
that remind me: i should add clothes on my next shopping list.

• Dec 17, 2008
Cancel

Watches

• Dec 19, 2008

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Cancel

Books. Definitely books.
I also love buying video games, but they usually cost too much money so I don't buy a lot of them.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Cancel

it is mostly dvds and books.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Kazenonatsu

Kazenonatsu

Day Dreamer

Cancel

dvd's,(some) manga, and art books.... wait sketch books too, cause I buy a couple every month or two xD

A moment bound in eternity.

Cancel

video games of nintendo ds, accesoriess for the ds, clothes but because i measure 1,40cm the clothes don't adjust well x3u, books i like to read (: ultimate i want to buy the divine comedy of dante but because it cost too much money i spend the money in other things i don't know how save the money :B aand... chocolatee *

Cancel

Electronics, cool stuff...
Fake Rolex-watches..

• Jan 17, 2009

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Cancel

Mostly anime DVDs, groceries and small stuff from dollar stores (keychains).

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

Cancel

Really don't know; depends on the stores I go to

• Jan 29, 2009

SweetyKnight

SweetyKnight

Jiraiya's Fool!

Cancel

Manga, Anime and all other related items

• Jan 29, 2009
Cancel

Manga and video games :D

• Feb 03, 2009
Cancel

Manga and Video Games.

• Mar 06, 2009
Cancel

oh, that's hard.... perhaps Clothes, Books and Food!

• Mar 19, 2009

Kanji157

Kanji157

Hitsuzen da..

Cancel

fav thing eh...
anything related to anime~! XD
yep, thats for sure~ may it be dvd's, games, accessories, figurines, OST's, wallpapers, posters, etc..~ XD

Signature
	Image kono deai wa hitsuzen da...

• Apr 17, 2009

crsg

crsg

Artemis

Cancel

Clothes and anime DVDs. Even though I hate a lot of the current Western trends and fashion ideas, it almost makes it that much more fun to shop for clothes that I like and that I know look good to wear. And anime DVDs... well, no explanation needed, really. ;)

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Cancel

Clothes and Eletronics!

Cancel

Anime and anything related to it

• Apr 17, 2009
Cancel

Art books! <3

• Apr 30, 2009

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.