Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long can you shop before you drop? - Minitokyo

How long can you shop before you drop?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

It depends on what I'm shopping for, who I'm shopping with, where I'm shopping at and the quality of my shoes. It can be two to three hours to over ten.

That depends on what I'm shopping for. If it is for clothes or shoes I'll probably spend a maximum of an hour and a half before I get bored and that's when I'm with someone. If I'm shopping for anime/manga, games or books I could spend my whole time in the store until it closes.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

That depends on the money - how much I have... :) :D

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

These are my symptoms (they stack up):
1 hours: Bored
2 hours: Slight Headache
3 hours: Sharp Headache
4 hours: Complete Total Body Exhaustion
5 hours: Temporary Amnesia (if you ask me what I was doing then, I won't even know!)

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

I can shop as long as my parents are willing to. Just thinking about finding neat clothes fills me with sweet long lasting energy.

O929O821

Zero

I can shop all day long as long as I have the funds. ;D

I love buying new things - I'm always a little bit happier with every article I obtain.

:'D FRIENDS?

I can stay a long time... even it is cheating I guess, I do my things (trying clothe) and after I just spend time in a bookshop, since I can spend hours reading... but well I don't often go shopping.

Signature

planet-punk

planet-punk

Besserwisserboy

It depends on my mood on that day. Sometimes I only rush in and buy those thinks I really need, but if I'm in a good mood, I can shop for hours ;)

The longest shopping spree I had was in Japan. 6 glorious days of non-stop shopping (not including food & sleep breaks, and when the stores close. Though when that happened, we just went to the convenience stores instead...so funny.)

Though when we got back home, we all collapsed. It was a happy sort of collapsing though. (And that sounds so very wrong.)

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

I can go for more than 12 hours with one rest time like lunch. If I start at 8am, I can go on till 10pm.

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

Seriously I don't last long. -______- Especially if it's something I don't like.
The more I like it, the longer I'll do it.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Quote by RavenwingedI can shop for a maximum of four hours before I'm begging my companions to allow me to return home. The whole shopping experience wears at me--the ugly florescent lightning, the artificial smell, the humid taste of human flesh on the air, the constant walking. Unfortunately my mother is an inveterate shop-a-holic, so I often got dragged along to the mall for entire days at a time.

Ewww... "human flesh"?! But i know what you mean though. That sucks man... i'm sure you mean the mall. Maybe suggest something like shopping outside of the mall? That should be a little better... but anyways :sweat:

i can shop for maybe 6 hours... i definitely like breaks in between though. i also get very tired from all the walking around. But it's nice at the end of the day, when i arrive in my room and i take out the stuff i brought :D

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

longest shopping spree i ever done was
probably only 5 hours and i only left because
i started to get bored. :3

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Around 3 - 5 hours at most. Depends what I'm shopping for.

It depends on how much I buy. If the bags are too heavy I can't go very long. lol

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Veeeeeryyyy loooong but this only depends on how much money I have with me or of my creditcard =^.^=

Haha for clothes 1 hr the max. BUT for anime stuff all day~

take too long...

Hisaki

Hisaki

Boredom is Dangerous

haha XD
I'm not much of a shopping person..
so just like..
3-4 hours..
then my feet gets tired =/
but if I try I can go for 6 =D

Being Dead is easy
Being Alive, but bored is way crueler

Azh

Azh

yaoi fans

My friend and I go to the end of years sale and we shop from 9 in the morning till night for two days straight, we usually eat and hang out between shopping so it's not that tiring. Two days from that I can't move my muscle, so tired.

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.