Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can't submit D: - Minitokyo

I can't submit D:

page 1 of 1 6 total items

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Okay, I submitted a wallpaper, but when the uploading of the image should be over, I got a "your browser can't open the page". Still, I got a URL for the gallery item, which should have been 365007.
>_<

Still, when I tried to open the gallery item 365007, it says that's "it's either deleted or doesn't exist." I didn't get any BotChii message, so I thought the upload problem caused this, and tried to upload again by clicking on "submit wallpaper".
It was okay, but when I entered the name of the paper, it said "you already have a gallery item entitled "sakura squid~"."
O____O

I double checked my gallery and the recently submitted items, but it's nowhere.
So I changed the name and when ahead, okay. Buuut, when I tried to upload the image, it says "this image is already in minitokyo", and provides me the link with the code 365007, which it's either deleted or doesn't exist.
-___-

I could make a new jpg file, but it's getting too far.
Please someone, help~ >.<

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I think it's been submitted and is already in your gallery. I can see the thumbnail: http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/07/00/365007.jpg (if you go to one of your gallery items, you can see it in the "Recent submissions". I think the bugs is that for some reason it didn't get a gallery type code (ie what kind of item it is) so it's not showing up.

I'll ask Sheq about it.

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Yes, the thumb is there... isn't it possible for it to be deleted so I can repost? o.o
Either way, thank you, and sorry for the trouble~

merged: 12-17-2008 ~ 04:58pm
Okay, here's something new: I actually changed the jpg and tried resubmitting it, as Sakura Squid by IzumiChan .
It worked and all, but when I tried to edit the description, it gave me a "it doesn't exist" AGAIN and it's apparently deleted now. O___O
Sorry for insisting, I was sure it would work this time~ ;~

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I think it has something to do with wallpapers being submitted to the "General wallpapers" category. for some reason, the category ID isn't being stored into the database properly. I've tried contacting Sheq to fix it, but I can't seem to get a hold of him these days... >__<

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ooh, I see... so it's a global problem, that's serious... o_o
thanks much, and sorry for bothering so much~ :p

Signature

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Fixed.
Sakura Squid~ by IzumiChan

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.