Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 comment my pic pls - Minitokyo

comment my pic pls

page 1 of 1 7 total items

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd317/DesArms/sketsa-1.jpg

i need some commed regarding my drawing before i started inking

Well, let's see... Overall, this drawing is quite nice, so good job on that. Of course, there are faults. Just a note, when I mean left or right, I mean the viewer's perspective, more specifically, me.
I find that the hand near his face seems a little big, especially with the thin wrist he got there.
His collar needs a bit more depth, left one mostly.
One of the "eyes" on the skull (at least I think it is) near the end of the cord on his gun is smaller than the other, although you could've done this on purpose.
The end of his jean on his left foot seems too sharp, and long. The back of it doesn't follow the line there.
Near his private area at the bottom, there seems to be 2 ways that the jean is shaped.
The right of the flowing part of his jeans have more different folds than the left. Also there's that tiny "fold" on the left as well.
His stick seems more transparent than the rest of the drawing, especially on the right.
Then there's all the obvious unneeded scribbles.

That's all for now, I need to eat dinner.

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

Perasaan dah bagus kok ^^ mungkin masalah pada kaki en selebihnya seperti yang di jawab di atas ^^
(itu mah kagak membantu ya? ^^")

@Fxvcvfg

thanks that's help me alot

@hayashinomura

kakinya y? sip ntar gw benerin deh

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Wah, daku ngga tau kurangnya dimana, menurutku udah bagus kok..
Mang aneh kakinya yah? Keknya ngga deh ahaihaiha.... Ini comment ngga membantu ama sekali yah heheeheh cuma ngeramein doang T___T payah deh gw..

Kurang warna kali yah? *jitak* ---> komen orang lagi stress gara2 laptopnya lagi bermasalah hiks T__T
Ditunggu versi finished nya yah ^^

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

The picture is nice especially regarding the way that he holds the gun and the same gun itself,however,I would like to give you an advice...try to move your hand with a more "free" way when you draw.What I am trying to say is that you are creating a quite intense picture - at least from my point of view- for example: if you look at his hair...the sense of "freedom" is somehow missing which makes it look less alive let's say.If you let your hands move "by their own" and press the pencil less (especially concerning the hair part), well i think that you will have a better result.This is just my opinion tho, which is based to the way that I draw and my own taste (It is not necessarily better).

So...give it a try and let me know about the results and the opinion that was created by you ;)

@toumarie

gapapa koq semua kritik dan saran ditampung dengan senang hati

@moli

thanks for the advice

i drew using my left hand while having a flu so the hair was rather jaggy

right now some mistake had been repaired it took some time before i can upload it.. because of my lousy internet provider -___-

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.