Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 After Story Update - Minitokyo

After Story Update

Group announcement by Clannad-Fans

Watery eyes during Opening?

Yes
8 votes
No
4 votes
Opening?
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Well I promised you, when we get 100 members, that I will make an update. I hope you like it and some of the new content, tough it is not much... well at least I updated that the after story already airs and not like "uh a second season will come.." ;)

I would like to get some wishes, ideas, suggestions what you want in the group. Just tell me, cause you all are the group and not me, don't want to play god here~
I have my hands full with school, my blog and my fansub group so I'm really sorry that everything took so long.

Do your eyes also get watery every time you see the After Story opening?

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

For me, not really, but whenever you hear Lia's voice, it's an uplifting experience every time you hear it. I also like the ED for it. You could make a smooth jazz cover of it, with some funky guitar and a little sax mixed it as a salute to this great show.

Awesome stuff.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

hmm...I'm not really the best person to give ideas and such, specially now that I'm extremely busy with the Christmas Project (which is Clannad btw :P ) and can't help much.
As soon as I remember something, I'll be sure to tell you ^^
Oh and the OP is beautiful >.<

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

Cosplayer,Photograp& Illustrator

ouuu,Maybe should be more dango and ushio><
ahahahaha
Oh yesh Op is awesome but I like the version which sing by Riya but LIA us so wesome too><
thought the op is just Bgm in Clannad season 1^^
and a bunch of bgm is sing by Riya(eufonius)><

Signature Image
naru-nanao-heroineskururu-forevershugo-charavocaloid2make-your-best

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Toki wo Kizamu Uta ;_; Might be...my 3rd favourite song ever? Or 4th? Wow.
The opening...is beyond beautiful...cried first time I saw it ^^ And after that and after that...
Gomen, no suggestions from me right now since I've let my own KyoAni group die XD I must work on that. But your updates looks good for now, and sorry for my lack of participation lately ^^

Signature

I cried at the last few episodes...not cried bawled, but yeah the opening is really eye tearing. I love that show one of the best out there. I think the background should have Ushio, Nagisa, and or Tomoya :)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.