Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do Girls like chivalrous Men? - Minitokyo

Do Girls like chivalrous Men?

Do Girls Like chivalrous man?

Yes
20 votes
No
9 votes
I dont care,i'm only interested in Hentai's
8 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

oceanlord3

oceanlord3

Leviathan

Do Girls Like chivalrous Men?

Personally, I think (NO)
Why?
Because I'm one of them!^^
My friends with similar personality aren't so much liked by woman either.
To be honest some of the girls are somewhat disgusted by it.

Chivalrous:(ADJ) Courteous and gallant

Ps:Don't hold back when you answer,just say what you think. XD

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well I do ^^ I would rather deal with getting to know someone than the whole wow ahem on the first date type thing...I guess I'm turning old fashion or something hehe or never really left cause I feel that way, I rather like the idea of becoming friends and then going from there...but that's me, I hope others are different cause if not what a boring would this would be ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

no, but most do appreciate those acts!

loved the third option XD

-_-' i had to choose it since i wanted to know the result (i wonder if there's a view results button.. didnt notice it if there was and, i already voted + im waaay to lazy to search for another thread with a poll), and i couldn't answer the question since im not a girl.

well since im not a girl im only going to tell of my experience with being chivalrous. From the girl's that i've tried this with i would have to say no. They thought that i was being obnoxious (TT_TT) but appreciated the fact that i was trying

The term "chivalry" conjures up some smooth womanizer in my mind, because to me chivalry isn't as genuine as just simply being polite. Someone who opens doors for women AND men is more appealing than someone who caters specifically to a woman's perceived "needs."

If girls like chivalrous men? Well... "for tastes, colors" I guess. I never had much luck in love anyway because I usually try to focus myself on other things that are way more important for me than relationships, but I always thought girls with "high-refined tastes" liked "chivalrous" men. Not like I know much about women's tastes, anyway.

Quite interesting topic by the way.

Kazenonatsu

Kazenonatsu

Day Dreamer

I can't really answer the question either since I'm male but heres my 2 cents on the subject.

The American Heritage

A moment bound in eternity.

No, quite simply. I like guys that care... but chivalry is so 14th century. GAWD.

(X-P)

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

ShinKyo

ShinKyo

~Staring at the stars~

Well I like them because I think that's somehow cute ^.^ ...as long as they aren't womanizers because most guys that act that way usually are >.<

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

i love it! its really adorable and just makes you go "awwwwwww."

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

Why not?! This may sound stupid, but the first GUY which came to my mind when you say "chivalrous" is...

Tamaki Suoh

Haha! -shots-

His rather narcissist actually, but if that's kind of guy, why not? XD

Well, personally I think that a person doesn

To be quite honest....it depends...

I once rejected a very chivalrous man, his actions made me uncomfortable mostly because I knew he liked me and did it because of that, and it didn't feel right because I didn't like him back. I guess that when if its not true chivalry (the type you do without expecting anything in return) I feel uncomfortable and like I can not trust the guy.

It was either that, or I was messed up due to having been raised among two brutes for brothers. But no...it was the trust. Why do I know that? because later I met a friend's boyfriend and he was so gallant I was left speechless. He's the real deal, being like that to everyone and I trust him.

The problem here is, how to know when its the real deal?

I don't doubt there's more to it, but we're very used to not receiving attention unless something its expected from us....at least that's been the case in my life O.o

oceanlord3

oceanlord3

Leviathan

Quote by KatzenoirWell, personally I think that a person doesn

angeliqueoni

myrestate

kinda...
is it like knight in shining armor?
i wish he could be the bad boy type..
but still as you say..

'chivalrous man..'

H.G. is here:D

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by angelxxuanwell I do ^^ I would rather deal with getting to know someone than the whole wow ahem on the first date type thing...I guess I'm turning old fashion or something hehe or never really left cause I feel that way, I rather like the idea of becoming friends and then going from there...but that's me, I hope others are different cause if not what a boring would this would be ^^

Yeah I agree, there's nothing worse than ruining a chance for the love of your life, because you moved way to fast. Believe me I'd know I'm kinda going through a situation like this. But me and her are working things out.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Sure. Chivalry is nice : )

I think that question is too general, since not all girls think the same, some may like them chivalrous and some not, its kinda of wrong to say that they like them or not like if all girl are equal.

NaklsonofNakkl

NaklsonofNakkl

Unforgiven Monster

I think of it more like being respectful is what most women like, chivalry is really hard to say unless you literally jump at the chance to open a door, pull and push in a chair and throw your jacket over a puddle of mud. I can safely say as a man that most women like a respectful man who does things out of caring not rewards. This is where chivalry got turned into a womanizer play day; doing nice things for a girl means she does nice things for you :P
Some girls that are immature might see your maturity as unappealing, but by the time you get into your late 20's most women want a man who selflessly does things because he wants a woman to be comfortable and relaxed instead of nervous and unsure. :) Don't worry, if she doesn't like your chivalry, someone will ;)

If you need me, just send me a msg, I'll reply ASAP ^_^

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Had to look up the meaning, even though it's my own language.. xD Regardless... I chose "No" because, although nice guys are... nice, they get old.

I like a guy with a more spunky personality. Sometimes perverted, always nice to me but not to the point that he's ALWAYS just thinking about what he's saying and how it might affect me. I like someone outgoing and laid-back, who will stick up for me if I need it but otherwise likes to tease me or insult me playfully. Maybe I'm just weird?

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

All girls are different! Some do some do not! I am a girl and I say that if the guy I like is polite to me and holds the door for me as an example, then yes. But if a guy that I am not dating does things like that for me, I would feel uncomfortable. So boys do not act like that unless you know they like you!

hope917

hope917

lifeisabeautifulsong

I like it when men are chivalrous on the inside, not on the outside. Hidden courtesy? I hope what I said makes sense. =)

Music.

shomai19

shomai19

seraphic_demon

In terms of liking, I'm guessing they do...I mean, girls do have that prince charming guy as a guide. In terms of liking as in like like, a lot of girls prefer the less courteous types for their humor and witty comebacks.

Weep as much as you want and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved like the gentle thrust of my pen. *poke*

---
Signature
	ImageAvatar and sig by Melymay, thanks. ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.