Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do Girls like chivalrous Men? - Minitokyo

Do Girls like chivalrous Men?

Do Girls Like chivalrous man?

Yes
20 votes
No
9 votes
I dont care,i'm only interested in Hentai's
8 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

Obserwation: (speaking from a point of view of one of those chivalrous) Most of women say they like them, and then again, most of gallant knights are alone. Or is it just me?

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

I do, my x was like that with me, but I wasn't used to it, so when he got out of the car to open my door I was already outside, or I wouldn't let him pay, or let him open the door of any place so i could go in, but I didn't realized until he told me, and I thought it was really sweet! I like men that are chivalrous!

I'd have to say Yes. Although I've heard that lately due to the lack of chivalrous men, some women find it creepy.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I love how there are still chivalrous men out there. I mean, who wouldn't want someone to leave the door open to let you in rather than slamming it in your face? And if they want you to go in first, why not? Heck, I'm a girl and I go out of my way to be "chivalrous" too.

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

I think of course that it's a good thing. it's not really bad to be that. but they don't need to be extreme chivalrous. But i think it's a little manly :3

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.