Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 H-N Holiday Activity - Minitokyo

H-N Holiday Activity

Group announcement by Broken-Souls

page 1 of 1 9 total items

This activity is called "Don't be alone for the holidays." It is also going to serve as an icebreaker for all the members to get to know everybody. What we are going to be doing is making a "teddy bear" for another member. Every member is going to be paired up randomly with another. It is important that you let me or any other admin/mod in the group if you cannot participate. We don't want anyone to be left out. X-O

What to do:

1. First be sure to let us know if you can participate.
2. Once you find out your partner (via PM sent by me or another admin/mod), you can begin the "bear building" process. :D
3. Here is the template. Now you can pick colors for the bear. To do this, change the colors in the "Customize Your Design." Be creative. Try to pick colors your partner might like best. Now, take a screenshot of the screen with the colors you like. To do this press "Prnt Scrn" on your keyboard. Next, in any image editing program (you can even use Paint if you want), press Ctrl + V or Edit>Paste. You can then crop the screen so you have just your bear.
4. Again, creativity! :) Think of something funny that your partner might like. You can cosplay your bear up as the person's favorite anime character. And you can also draw over the bear's MP3 in it's hands. Here is an example I made just for fun:
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9966/cuteemobearei6.jpg.
If you have any trouble during this process, please don't hesitate to ask me. I'd be glad to help out. I can also give you a PSD of the the shape that covers the MP3 player the bear is holding.
5. After you complete your bear, please PM me. Once everyone is done, we can begin the exchanging process. Please Note: It would be best if we could exchange the bears before Christmas so do your best to work on your teddies. If you cannot finish your bear before this time please let me know.

This is just for fun and a way for everyone to get to know one another so your bears don't have to be works of art. :D Let's just have some fun!

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

I guess I could join, Scott! It's way simpler than the project I'm working on anyway.. ^_^' ooh who's going to my partner?

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Well I'm not sure yet. X-O Once we get confirmation from more users we can start pairing. ^_^'

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

well i am gonna be in it. I'm going to make a bear with a funny saying :3

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

woo, im not in the group but i have to agree thats a great idea.

You should join the group! XD Then you can join in on the fun!

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

he's not emo, goth, nor scene. XD if he turned emo, he'd have more fun. ;D lol

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

i'll be in it o.o

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Quote by selementalhe's not emo, goth, nor scene. XD if he turned emo, he'd have more fun. ;D lol

Hahahahahahahaha, maybe!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.