Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Manga Project: Heart of Wildfire - Minitokyo

My Manga Project: Heart of Wildfire

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Angelfallen

Angelfallen

The Fallen Angel

Greetings to all.

Like some of you know, me and a friend of mine are working on a manga project and after many calculations,
I finally was able to setup a website to talk about it. As just mentionned, the project is on its processing phase
and so many updates will be released to the website to keep you in touch of the development of it. Although,
with the actual contents, you can learn a little from it and as soon as the first pages are drawn, I will post them
on the site for the pleasure of all of you. So, feel free to stroll in it as you visit it and take the time to leave
comments, suggestions and/or words of encouragment and praise in the guestbook. I thank you all for your
support in advance.

The manga is called "HEART OF WILDFIRE"

Recent Update: Euforiaamuritanatsumi did some incredible vector drawings and I posted them there. Go take
a look.

Heart Of Wildfire

-The Fallen Angel

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.