Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contest Closed...but... - Minitokyo

Contest Closed...but...

Group announcement by Sasuke-and-Naruto

page 1 of 1 2 total items

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Ah yes. The day has come, and our contest is now over. :)

No new entries will be taken AFTER today (12/15). But I will allow a grace period of ONE WEEK for those who are participating in the contest to get your entries to one of the admins. Yes, I myself is one in need of the week. ^_^' I'm still fighting to get a good screenshot of my UP to send to etoo-chan. So, as far as I know myself and jenny-chan need the grace period.

So the true last day for submissions will be 12/22 . Everyone see that? XD As of that day, NO submissions will be taken ; no excuses! X-P Ok, maybe that isn't true. If you had your comp die on you, and you couldn't send in your submission, then we'll work on something there. BUT that's it! :nya:

So, I think that it for the moment. Next week we'll have another announcement with the rest of the details; such as judging and maybe...dare I say...even a prize? >_> <_< (I still have to discuss this with the other admins. ^_^' )

Ok....um, if you have any questions, post them in this thread or the other one. They'll get answered as soon as possible. :D

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

So I can still submit stuff? D: I just got my Photoshop back and I have another banner to submit.

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.