Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 As making a GOOD amv - Minitokyo

As making a GOOD amv

page 1 of 1 8 total items

==== FIRST STEP! -> THEY ENTER ANIMEMUSICVIDEOSES.ORG ====

Weeeeell after it have done or not that there is someone sew that there is
knowing to create a good amv u_u

Some advices/Tips:

1.- they do not use MOVIE MAKER or any other easy program
- >

merged: 12-16-2008 ~ 10:12am
Sorry it mi firt post... xD

merged: 12-16-2008 ~ 10:13am
This is the one ^^ --> http://forum.minitokyo.net/t63067

Well..in my case...

1. NEWBIE "Window Media Movie Maker"
2. Advance "Sony Vegas"
3. PROFESSIONAL "Adobe Premier & AF"

I'm only on level two!

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

For beggininers, its not a bad idea to try out Windows Movie Maker, understand the concept of how making video's work. But once you're done, get the hell away from wmm, move on to better programs.

Kazenonatsu

Kazenonatsu

Day Dreamer

Uber-ultra-fantastic-profesional level (you actually have the money to buy it level xD ): "Final Cut Pro"
Its only on mac's though =_= so I can't use it, I use it at my school though for my digital A/V editing class....

man after my attempt at using movie maker to try to make a somewhat decent AMV a couple years ago I have a heart attack just thinking about using it again. (its good for cutting and pasting segments together, not so good at action/lip/etc synching and transitions and stuff.

A moment bound in eternity.

Weel in my other forum put my complete, single comment that this it posted
without finishing it accidentally ^_^'

And i not write that the program is bad to begin, ALL begin with it :) but to make a AMV
is simply crap, although was not a total piece of crap at least the people knew the other advices

WELL...I think a good storyline to an AMV is always better than lotsa effects!

Kazenonatsu

Kazenonatsu

Day Dreamer

Quote by JeddyWELL...I think a good storyline to an AMV is always better than lotsa effects!

lol i don't know about that one, Check out a vid called "Spoil" (an amv of deathnote) its pretty much all effects and it freakin rocks XD
I don't think its really possible to have a storyline in an AMV, but what i think can be done and is done quite often is evoking a certain emotion in the audience that kind of illudes a storyline. (like the music combined witht the images and effects provides a foundatio for our brains to bring up associations to similliar thoughts and ideas in turn making the audience create the story themselves, don't know if this last sentence made much sense though :\ )

A moment bound in eternity.

I think the best thing about great amvs is that they sync with the song and are not just filled with random effects.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.