Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oldsters' Roll Call - Minitokyo

Oldsters' Roll Call

Group announcement by Oldsters

How often do you visit the Oldsters' page?

At least once a day
2 votes
Once a week
3 votes
Once a month
1 votes
Whenever I think of it
4 votes
Oops! I forgot we had a page.
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Hi everyone. Some of us have been discussing on the Oldsters' message board that as a collective whole our group doesn't appear to be very active. Granted, it's not like we've really had contests or activities or just stuff in general to get people involved; that's where you come in.

1) First off, we need a head count. :) If you're active on MT and a member of Oldsters please let us know in this post. Just give us a shout out, ne? And obviously if you're not active this poor little message will be sitting in an inbox somewhere just waiting to be read. Poor neglected message.

2) New ideas. We're open to suggestions as to what can be done in order to get more people involved. Which can be tricky, since the only thing for sure we all have in common is our "oldness" and love of anime. We wanna know what you think! Any ideas on how to get people involved and active? Please share them here.

3) And, because we're always looking for new-old blood, if you know someone who meets the criteria (must be at least 18 years old to join and a member of MT for at least 7 days) please invite them to the group! :D

All righty, that's it. Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays!

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I think most of my friends that aren't part of the group are 17 and younger ^^; I'm trying to be more active, so if there's anything I can do to help out just let me know!

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I visit everyday but don't always have time to post. I check on all of my groups everyday. Well, now that I don't live with my psycho-don't-spend-so-much-time-on-the-comp(...) boyfriend anyway. We need to do SOMETHING. I want everyone to suggest a theme for a new layout, k? I heart Mokona and all, and our old Asian guy is very wise, but I can do something new and I'm kinda tired of the one we have now. Maybe we should make a section on the page to put our favorite quotes from "old" shows and movies? Highlight a different 80s or 90s cartoon occasionally? Talk about the fads we followed (tight-rolled jeans, side pony tails, leg warmers, New Kids on the Block [insert barf noise here], shoulder pads, Keds, etc)?

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

hey guys sorry I'haven't been around in forever. I was getting frustrated with the site cux they butchered my gallery. I went from almost 40 entries down to now 3. not a positive place to be in this instance. If you want to keep me in the group thats cool if ya want to boot me thats ok too. I dont plan on being around really. I may pop my head in to see whats new but otherwise I wont be seen. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this it was fun when I was active on the site.

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Quote by mdntdragonhey guys sorry I'haven't been around in forever. If you want to keep me in the group thats cool if ya want to boot me thats ok too.

mdntdragon, and anyone else who may have gotten this vibe, We are NOT booting anybody - I apologize if my original post sounds like we are. I didn't mean for it to come off that way. We're just trying to get an idea of how many active members we have.

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

I'm active on MT (through scan submissions and reviews) and a member of Oldsters.

If this hasn't been done already, I think we should have a contest a la "Create Your Own Oldsters Ad" to advertise the group. A number of my groups have already done something similar to this. Let's see if the Oldsters have a little artistic talent to lend here on MT.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I'm around, but not everyday like I used to be. -_- I went from being unemployed and single to busy and married ...and its Christmas time, so I'm sure you understand. I like sailorchiron's "quotes" section if we did maybe no more than 3 from each member. I'll try to think on it and come up with something. ^^

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Still alive... ...wandering like a ghost...

...trying to find some reason to stay. ...though there are people here who I can reach only through MT...

...perhaps I won't go anywhere after all.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Aye. ^^

Haven't been around in quite a while; I've been living under a rock called "med school".

I like sailorchiron's ideas regarding the group; unfortunately I haven't got any...ideas that is. Though I'll try to pop in more often.

Oh, and Happy New Year to all! ^^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.