Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Watchlist Question - Minitokyo

Anime Watchlist Question

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Uttara

Uttara

Little Red Bat

Not entirely sure if this is the best place to ask about this, but it isn't really a bug, so...

Is there any way to remove an anime from my watch list? I was adding animes to it one night and I added a title I have not seen (or heard of) by accident. I meant to click "Naruto" but clicked something called "Natural" instead, and had already added it to my list before I realized my mistake. It doesn't look like something I'd be particularly interested in watching, either, so...

Is there anyway someone could remove "Natural" from my anime list? I could find no way to do it myself...

Not all those who wander are lost...

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Yeah. I'd like to know about that too.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Short answer is no other then Sheq.

Basically the situation is this. The anime watchlist was created so members could add anime that they have seen. Since there was no reason for anyone to want to delete something they've seen, nothing was ever created for deletion purposes. Sheq might have created something, but he might have not implemented it like a few other things.

I can only suggest that everyone be extremely careful when adding things to your list. I'll try tracking Sheq down to ask him, but not making any promises here.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Uttara

Uttara

Little Red Bat

Well, thanks for lookng into that for me, anyway. I figured it was probably something like that. If nothing can be done... then I guess nothing can be done. ^_^;

Not all those who wander are lost...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.