Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of person do you hate the most in mintokyo (poll)2 - Minitokyo

What kind of person do you hate the most in mintokyo (poll)2

What kind of person do you hate the most in mintokyo?

Advertisers
4 votes
Trashtalkers
4 votes
Free downloader
2 votes
commentor
0 votes
Unfriendly commentors
3 votes
smuggers
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

oceanlord3

oceanlord3

Leviathan

Before you read this thread i dont mean to stop you from what you are doing and insult those with these kind of behaviour.

What kind of person do you hate the most in mintokyo and why?
1-Those who use the forum to advertise
2-Those who put trash in the forum (slap/punch/kick the user above you)
3-Those who dont comment and dont contribute and use up the daily free download
4-Those who only comment and never post any picture
5-Those who give you a comment which really tear your heart apart(your image sucks or etc)
6-Those who think that they are better than others because they contribute more

I hate the 1st,2nd,3rd and the last one.But for now,I really hate The 1st one,someone (look around the forum and you should know) place a lot of advertisement in different categories.This really bother me as all the new and good topic are being blocked by this kind of person. This isn't fair for those who tried hard with their thread and got push down when it was new

Let's see, 1, 2, and 6 mostly. As for 5, it really depends on whether their critique is accurate or not. Don't have a problem with 4, I mean, were not all artists here, and it's our choice. 3, though, I do dislike, although I was like this (even now, but less), and there are plenty others. Now for the absolute most...*thinking*, 1, there's nothing good about posting ads on a forum.

I'd say number 3 are the kind that really frustrate me. Or even if they do comment, it's comments like "cool" or "nice." When you spend a week or so working hard on a wallpaper, you want to get meaningful comments on your work.

1. They are called spammers. Member promoting their forums is alright with me, but if they do it too much then it gets annoying.
2. People needs to relax, have fun, and this is why there are separated sections like City Hall, Chat, and so on.
3. I heard them suckers are really good at "sucking" and have been put into medical use.
4. Like what Fxvcvfg said not all of us are artist.
5. 50% will start bitching and probably want to hang themselves or jump off a roof. The other 50% will use it as a weapon to improve.
Killing yourself over a negative comment on your wallpaper is pathetic.
6. Only idiots will think that way.

Signature

angeliqueoni

myrestate

1. KJ
2. Slow kid
3. having a Bad mouth
4. Trashtalkers
5. boastful
6. liar
7. bitchy
8. and a lot more things that is hard to translate to english language.. :)

H.G. is here:D

Well...1,2 and 6 are the kind of people that well I don't like.Regarding 3,4 well there are people that are shy (so they can't comment or something like that) and probably can't contribute because they are simply not able to(everyone have a different talent, some talents are not needed here).About number 5 well if someone did say something bad about my pictures or something that i posted, to be honest I would feel quite bad but if that is the truth I would like to hear it (a positive word tho would be needed too :P).Concerning 1,2 well I wouldn't support them, that for sure but I wouldn't "kill" them either.But I do HATE number 6, people that think that are better than someone else because they did something that someone else couldn't do, well only the idea would somehow destroy any hope that someone had in order to get better or even start contributing somehow (at least for people that are sensitive).People that are able to contribute more means that they got higher "power" or a talent we could say, so they should at least encourage people instead of having a higher idea for themselves or even worse, publish those ideas.

I hate people that hate people they don't know.
Wait, i'm joking i don't hate you. Cause i'd be the same as you then and that would suck :D
In every joke there is at least half the truth.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

1,2,3,5,6 hehe that's about does it for me ^^ but for me this is net wide not just mt ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I dislike some types of people you didn't list here:

- Art thieves aka rippers. I hate art thieves in general, but even more when they upload stuff that are theirs just to gain credits. But I get to punish them >D

- Spammers in comments. Ie one-word comments on gallery items, or copy+paste comments. I doubt they even look at the gallery item or the artist's description, and simply copy+paste comments to get credits >__> I feel very satisfied deleting their comments XD

I have no problem with #4, not everyone come to MT to post their art. There are many other ways to participate and have fun. I'd rather they not post anything than post say, ripped wallpapers or duplicate scans to get credits >_>

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

I don't give a crap about number 1,3,4,5, and 6. Number 2 really gets me.

I say don't talk s--t, do something about it! Back up your words buddy and the internet will not let you do that so keep the trash talk in real life so people can have some fun on the internet.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.