Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Completely Black Scan Preview - Minitokyo

Completely Black Scan Preview

page 1 of 1 5 total items

BakagetaKoto

BakagetaKoto

Ano Baka-san desu!

I just submitted four of my Alice Nine scans, but when I looked at them... instead of seeing a small preview of the scan as usual, I was met with a black rectangle. When I hit download, the original image shows up, but in no preview space can I see the correct image. Here are the four scans it affected:

Boku no Uta: Shou by BakagetaKoto
Boku no Uta: Tora by BakagetaKoto
Boku no Uta: Nao by BakagetaKoto
Bokutachi no Uta: Alice Nine by BakagetaKoto

Please, any assistance would be appreciated.

EDIT: *sigh* They just got deleted...

Sorry to bump an old thread but something similar is happening to me now. I tried to upload a scan but but it came up completely black. Unlike you however, even when I clicked to see if the download version would come up right, that was all black too. Were you ever able to fix this problem and how did you do it?

BakagetaKoto

BakagetaKoto

Ano Baka-san desu!

No, I was never able to fix it, and my scans were deleted eventually. (It's a rather frustrating problem because those were cool scans.)

Thank you for looking up old threads, Sami-san. Few people do that, and this might get a bit more mod attention if more people post about the same problem.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Sorry that noone looked in to this problem.
Did you try resaving the files in Photoshop?

BakagetaKoto

BakagetaKoto

Ano Baka-san desu!

Unfortunately, I am a poor, starving college student, so I am unable to afford Photoshop. But, I did resave the files according to MT specifications with Gimp.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.